Bruce's pov:
When I got home, I took my shoes off and put my bookbag down. While I was going upstairs, I heard the phone ring. I go over to it and say "This is the Yamada's residence!" "Oh um can you speak german?" Said the other person. Oh! Its the person from the grab & go!!!

"Oh, wie heißt du? Du hast mir nie gesagt?"(oh, whata your name you never told me?) i ask. "Oh, mein Name ist Griffin." (Oh, my name is Griffin.) he says. "Ich bin Bruce." (I'm Bruce.)
I heard someone yell "mit wem sprichst Du?!" (Who are you talking to?!) "Lass mich in Ruhe, Vance!!" (Leave me alone, Vance!!) hm, the name "Vance" rings a bell but Im not sure what bell its ringing...

"Bye!" "Bye." I hang up the phone and go take a shower. I  do my skincare and then change my sheets on my bed, put on pajamas and post on instagram.
I turn my phone on Do Not Disturb, plug it up and then go to bed.

Time skip😓

Bro I had The WORST dream ever. All night I was thinking about the name Vance and how I knew it. AND IT WAS VANCE HOPPER🙄.
I do everything that I normally do in the morning and walk out the door.

Vance Hopper just stayed on my mind. He is the ONLY person in Denver that doesn't love me. But its not like I want him to love me anyway, because I'm not gay.

Sure he has good looking hair, muscles ,pretty blue eyes and that if we were dating he could protect me BUT were not so I don't and will. Never ever Ever like him!

Amy snaps me out of my thoughts. "Bruce! Go to school!!" She yells "ok, Mom." I say rolling my eyes.
————————————————————————
Lil cliffhanger