Chapter 5. Blood

Elizabeth lay under the covers thinking and wondering if Kisha was asleep or not. Her urge to take Kishas beautiful hazel green eyes was growing. Elizabeth remembered she was gonna take her eyes in the morning. Because if she took them now she wouldn't be able to stay here. She'll just have to hope that Kisha doesn't awaken before her.  Elizabeth slowly closed her eyes hoping for sleep. She slowly drifted off into a deep sleep. Witch was suddenly erupted by the sound of sizzling. Elizabeth's eyes shot open and she sat up. Looking around she saw Kisha baking something in the kitchen. Luckily Kisha didn't notice Elizabeth awaken yet. Elizabeth had a new plan. She was going to sneak up behind Kisha and grab her beautiful hazel green eyes from behind..

Soon Elizabeth slowly stood up getting off the couch and the comfortable blanket falling to the side. Kisha still didn't notice Elizabeth yet. Elizabeth slowly tip toed to Kisha before lifting her hands up. He black sharp nails shone in the light as she slowly wrapped her arms around Kisha's head. "Wha- What are you doing"!? Kisha said as Elizabeth's nails dug into her eyes. Kisha screamed in pure agony as she dropped her pan and grabbed Elizabeth's hands and tried to get them off her face. The sound of the sizzling continued as Kisha kept screaming and blood gushed out everywhere. it hit the stove, the pan, the floor and lots more. Elizabeth pulled her nails out of Kisha's eyes and pulled away. She looked down at her hands to see those beautiful eyes on her nails. Elizabeth stuck the eyes in her hair and covered them up.

Kisha kept scream crying in agony as she fell to the ground covering her face. Her pan slowly started to heat up more and more as a fire started. Elizabeth noticed and backed away and opened the house's front door. Kisha continued to scream as Elizabeth exited the house. Kisha's bloody screams could be heard all the way outside and there were people out and staring at the house. Multiple people saw Elizabeth and there were even cops. Elizabeth was covered in blood. Cops immediately started going to her but stopped in their tracks at the house blew up. Elizabeth dusted off her dress and started walking away. Cops started running after her but a piece of the building fell down stopping them as fire rose. Firefighters, and ambulances started speeding in.

Kisha's scream crys soon stopped as she was probably dead now. Elizabeth's stomach rumbled as she noticed she was hungry.. She noticed a cop running to her and she quickly climbed up onto a roof. The cop tried their best to do the same thing as Elizabeth ran off. She ran for awhile. Maybe a few hours even. By the time she stopped it was night. She was hungry and needed some food. So she walked around searching for food. Soon she had finally found a small buffet. It was closed but she managed to get in. She pick locked the keyhole and opened he door. Sneaking in she walked around. It was pretty but also dark. Elizabeth found a door that had a sign above it stating KITCHEN. Elizabeth immediately shoved the doors open and looked around.

There were lots of boxes but also a fridge, stove, and a sink. Everything was neat, cleaned and polished. Elizabeth looked around for food. She went to the fridge and opened it. There was lots of food. Elizabeth just grabbed some meat from the fridge. She then shoved it into her mouth as her sharp teeth pierced through the bones and meat. Some blood from the meat fell on the ground as well as small bits of meat and bones. Blood got on Elizabeth's lips and fell from her mouth. She continued eating before she finally finished the delicious meat. Dropped the remainder of the bones on the ground. She looked at the sink and went to it. Turning the handles she tried to figure out witch one made the water flow. She finally figured out as water surprisingly started coming from the faucet and hitting the metal. She remembered how Kisha taught her how to wash her hands.

So she did that. She put her hands under the water as the animals blood fell from her hands, hitting the plastic, and going down the drain in a swirling motion. Elisabeth then put some of the soap on her hands and put her hands together moving them around. Putting the soap on every inch of her hands. She soon then put her hands under the water again washing them off. Admiring her hands after they were sparkling clean she wiped her mouth off with one of the buffet's hand towels after wetting it under the water. Then she threw the hand towel in the sink. And walked away. She walked to the front door opening it and closing the door behind her. She then locked the door. There were lots of people around surrounding the streets and chattering. She noticed that it was slightly bright in the sky already. She had probably been out for awhile without noticing it. Elizabeth joined in with the crowd and walked. 

She went around looking to see what else she could find. She couldn't find much but she kept looking. This town wasn't to.. nice.. Was how she would put it. It kinda sucked and Elizabeth wanted more action. She still had Kisha's beautiful hazel green eyes in her hair. She thought about it and was getting bored of her mothers eyes. And so she walked into an alley way. She thought that no one would be there and she could put in new eyes but she saw a man beating up another. Elizabeth stopped walking as she looked at the 2 men. 1 of the men stopped punching the other and looked towards her "What do you want!?" the man said violently punching the other in the stomach as the man groaned in pain. Elizabeth just stared. Then turning away and walking off. The man let go of the other as the man fell on the ground.

The other man quickly ran to Elizabeth and grabbed her hair pulling her backwards. She stopped walking... She suddenly ripped the man in half and took his torso. She hadn't changed her torso. Elizabeth then ripped her arms off and legs. Then removed her very own head and set it gently on the ground. Then she attached the new torso on and stitched her neck right back up. Then stitching her arms back on. Then her legs. Elizabeth still had a bit of blood on her. She then glanced at the other man still sitting up against the wall bruised up and bleeding. He was shaking and crying as he looked at her terrified. Elizabeth looked down at the man she had killed. His eyes were dark blue. Her hair extended as it ripped the eyes out revealing his eye sockets. The eyes were buried in her hair. She then looked at the other man as he screamed. He had light grey eyes. Her hair extended..