Prologue: Enter Nightfall

You are currently on your way to WISE Safe House G. After checking if you are being followed, you take the secret entrance and entered Safe House G.

You walked up to your handler, Sylvia Sherwood.

"Good afternoon, Ms. Sherwood. I hope your day has been going well."

Sylvia: "It's been going well, all things considered. I hope you haven't been letting your guard down."

"That's something State Security is always expecting, although I am a little offended they suspect me. I'm trying to help people open up to their friends and family."

Sylvia: "Well, whispering to your clients has never been off the table for them, but I'm here cause I have an operation, and I have an agent for you to work with."

"Of course ma'am. Who do you recommend?"

Sylvia: "Agent Nightfall."

"Nightfall? As in THE Nightfall? Twilight's protégé?"

Sylvia: "She was trained under him, but she isn't his protégé. She's a true agent. Anyway, she's going to be back this day and I need you two to work together for this operation."

"Why not Twilight himself?"

Sylvia: "Cause he's busy with Operation Stryx, which is the reason I'm assigning you and Nightfall this operation."

"Are you saying that Nightfall's affection for Twilight may lead to her sabotaging Operation Stryx?"

Sylvia: "You catch on quick. Yes, so I need you to curb Nightfall's inevitable attempts to sabotage Twilight's established family. But I believe there's another matter for this operation."

Just then, the door opened and you and Sylvia see that Fiona Frost has entered.