The Family of Sun

I..I'm so..sorry y..you ba..re t..the b..urd..en of... B..lue Spi..der...lil .y yo..u a.re t..the on..only o.ne.. w..ho ca..n s..top h..im y..ou mu..st.. cha...chan..ge th..e st.orry.

(Starting age 3 just after his father died)
Snap your eyes snap open awaking from your dream 'What was that voice, blue Spiderlily what did they mean stop him, him who??' You sit up as you began to feel pain "Ahhhhhhh" as you grip your blanket you scream as pain, it slams into your back feeling as it was being engraved into with a knife over and over again.

Feeling as thrust of wind it felt like someone was brushing his hair to soothe the pain away a blurry image appear as it looked like his father holding him "I..t is ok..ay I'....m h..er..e sh....hh I kno...w". "Da..d" Lycoris whispered as a another  wave of pain thrusted into him

Footsteps rust twords your room it Slams the door burst open "Lycoris what's wrong". As your mother, Tanjiro and your sister runs twords you. Your mother gathers you into her arms and you weeped " okasan it hurts make it stop ahhh".

She quick takes off your shirt as they gasp seeing blue flowers carve into you skin glow red and hot it settle into a dark blue, you pass out from pain.

"What is this Okasan is Lycoris going to be okay" Nezuko spoke worried as she sobs. As Kie looks at her children and down towards her son she spoke softly see as Lycoris passed out. "I don't know I have never seen or heard of this happing we must watch you brother at all time". As she looked up.

"Yes Okasan". Tanjiro eye showed determination and worry for his younger brother. Kiwi looks down slowly petting his hair "Why did this happen if only Tanjuru was here maybe he could answer why this is happening but could it be the curse'. Shaking her head clutching her fist she gets up taking one last look she leaves the room to calm the other children

Time skip Nighttime

As Kie awakes she see Nezuko quick rush into the room and screams "Mom Lycoris is coughing up blood". Kie gasped she quickly stands and runs to the room seeing Tanjiro rub Lycoris back trying to help as Lycoris was vomiting blood, chocking on something suddenly she sees a blue flower petals leave her sons mouth is that a Blue Spiderlily she looks in horror.

Quickly she run to him as she she looks at Tanjiro "Open his mouth quickly". Tanjiro nods as he opens his brothers mouth Kie stick her hand down his throat pull flower petals out. Nezuko shouted "What's happening to him" as she sobs in sadness and horror see her younger brother suffer.

As Lycoris finally rest no longer chocking Kie looks up "This has only happened once in are family before our generation I believe Lycoris is cursed with the Blue Spiderlily. He was choose as the next barer". Kie looks down slowly. "It's time I tell you a story once a god came down to earth gracing our family with a blessing to stop demons.

"Your ancestor Yoriichi Tsugikuni, the first demon slayer to ever exist and one of the strongest Demon Slayer was give the power of Blue Spiderlily his mission to kill the king Muzan Kibutsuku and end the era of demons".

"But he failed to kill a demon his own brother Michikatsu Tsugikuni, who became a Demon Slayer but later turned into a demon for power and greed. The gods grow angry at his kind heart and turned the blessing into a curse casing the host to grow Blue Spiderlily killing them from the inside out, I'm afraid it now is passed to Lycoris".

As Tanjiro and Nezuko looked at there mother in shock they looked down in pain knowing there's nothing they can do. "For now let him rest but when this episode happens you must remove the flower petals and when they become full flowers otherwise he will die if his throat is not cleared promise me you will watch him and help him when the time comes".

Tanjiro and Nezuko nod full of determination understand there little brother life is in there hands. "I will inform Lycoris when he awakes let's give him some rest". Tanjiro looks at his brother as Nezuko grabs his hand holding it in support, They all left the room to let him sleep.

A blurry person appears Yoriichi looked at the child in pity know he was they cause of it because he spared his brother, another figure appears Tanjuru his father lightly pats his head as he looks sadly at his son "It okay Lycoris you are strong a...

A blurry person appears Yoriichi looked at the child in pity know he was they cause of it because he spared his brother, another figure appears Tanjuru his father lightly pats his head as he looks sadly at his son "It okay Lycoris you are strong and your brother and sister will protect her". his looks at his ancestor

"I will watch over you, I am deeply sorry that I failed to kill my brother and now the burden is in your hands". He looked at the man as both nodd as they faded into the wind.

The god looked down at the boy feeling guilty for his actions he spoke gently "I am sorry young one, here is a peace offering the Breath of Blue Spiderlily it is able to kill that man may you use it to guide in your stead".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo what's up hope y'all like my first chapter don't worry I'm still working on my blood hashira story to. Both will be updated now that I am situated from the move. TrollipopLollipop out.