Sakonji Urokodaki the Trainer

The next day

"Pardon me, I see you have a basket and some bamboo and straw over there." Tanjiro pointed out to a old man. "Might I have them." As he held Lycoris in his arms lovingly and close to his chest.

The old man spoke "Sure,but..... the basket got a hole in it." Tanjiro smile "That's fine, I'd like to pay for it." The man spoke "There's no need... not for a worn-down basket."

Tanjiro grow bold "No I'm paying." The man shook his head "Please just take it. The bamboo and straw too." Tanjiro yelled out "I WILL PAY YOU, PLEASE DONT!". "What a stubborn child you are!" The man called out.

"Her its only a few coins but it should be enough!" He exclaimed as he slammed the coins into the man's hands and took off.

"Thanks and goodbye!" As tanjiro ran off In the forest at a cave. " "Nezuko, huh Nezuko. She gone." I looked at elder brother and tugged his shirt  "No Tanjiro shes in the hole." Lycoris pointed, Pop her head showed her in a hole she diged.

'She dug a hole has my sister become a mole?' She looks worried... is she trying to avoid the sun?'. "Hold on a little longer I'll make this basket." Nezuko nodded as she held her arms out for Lycoris.

Tanjiro began woving the basket fixing it. As Lycoris patted her head "Nezuko can you fit? I will use this to carry you around during the day too." Nezuko "maybe brother I'll try." As she wiggles shrinking smaller.

"Perfect! Good job Nezuko." As Tanjiro patted her head too. "Let's get going" Lycoris spoke as he coughed harshly.

A strange women spoke with a little boy "To reach the slopes of Sagiriyou must first pass though these mountains. The sun is going down. "Are you sure you want to continue With such large luggage won't it be dangerous?

Tanjiro bowed "I will try to be prudent. Thank you for everything. The women called out "There's stories of travellers that disappear into thin air BE CAREFUL". as both brothers took off.

Walking through the night we see a small temple. "look a temple you can see light inside, we have company come on. Tanjiro spoke sniff sniff "This is the smell of blood. "Tanjiro I have a bad feeling" Lycoris spoke.

"Someone was hurt come on". As Tanjiro ran twords the house. Eyes wide in shock as a demon was devoring three bodies. Lycoris felt sick looking at the bodies in dispare.

 Lycoris felt sick looking at the bodies in dispare

"This... hey this is my territory trespassing aren't allowed" the demon shouted. 'A man eating demon's tanjiro thought as Nezuko looked disgusted at the demon.

"Hm? There's something strange about you three you're humans". It smirked happily "More food for me especially that boy he smelled yummy". As it licked his lips. That comment pissed off both older siblings.

Jump as the demon slams into Tanjiro trying to bite him. Lycoris was knocked from his arms as Tanjiro used his hatchet and sliced into the demons neck it jumped back way holding his throat.

"Haha nice a axe ahhah but a shallow cut like this it can heal in no time. See? The bloods already stopped".  Tanjiro watched as the demons throat stitched back together like it was never there to begin with.

As the demon tackle Tanjiro Bang his head was kicked off by Nezuko. Nezuko was pissed huffing in angry she kicked the body away from them as it was a soccer ball.

"BASTARDS I had a impression that one of you were was a demon but that would be to strange a demon and humans traveling together!?

The body attacks Nezuko as she pulled it twords the Forest the head attacked Tanjiro as it's hair rap around the handle Tanjiro head butted it knocking it out as he throw the hatch into a tree trapping it.

Nezuko kicked the body off the cliff as it fell they meet up, both walked back to there brother he grabbed a knife to kill the demon.
A hand grabbed his shoulder,Tanjiro freaked.

Tanjiro turned and sliced making the man quick move away before he got injured, the man spoke "You can't kill it with that dull blade". Tanjiro nodes and grabbed a rock as he bashed the head in multiple times surprising the man. He stood as both him and the girl head twords the youngest boy.

He thought back to the letter he received
Greetings Master Urokodski Sakonji,

I've sent you a young man and small body and a demon sister in hopes you will tarin them to be demon slayer swordsman. He had the courage to challenge me unarmed with his sister to protect there youngest brother. His family slaughter by a demon. His sister even thought a demon didn't attack me or them for blood. She is a good demon somehow changed still intact with humility. These children are different please teach them.
           Your student Giyu Tomioka.

As the sun rises Nezuko quick hide in the basket as Tanjiro lifted his brother in his arms again. Tanjiro looks at the man who had buried the bodies praying he walked over and did the same.

The man with a goblin mask spoke "I am Urokodski I assume your the boy Giyu spoke of. "I am Tanjiro this is my brother Lycoris and my sister Nezuko" As he held his brother close.

"Tanjiro what would happen if your sister decides to feed on human flesh".  Tanjiro looked confident as he spoke amedently"My sister would never eat a human if she did I would kill her and then me.

"You surprise me young man I will train you follow me". Cough cough blah as Lycoris started coughing out blood and blue petals.

"Lycoris cries out" blah I can't breath it hurts brother hurts cough chock"

"Lycoris cries out" blah I can't breath it hurts brother hurts cough chock". Tanjiro shoved his hand into his throat pulling out the petals of blue and blood as Urokodski eyes wide know about the sick desease the body is suffering from, Soon it stops and Lycoris passes out.

"Bring your siblings let's go" the man turns and walked away they arrive at a cabin as he grabbed Lycoris from Tanjiro laying him down, He grabbed a cold rag and places it on the boys head.

"How long has he had this sickness" the masked man spoke in concern. "Since he was six brother woke up one bady in pain a blue Spider lily on his back"Tanjiro looked down sadly.

Urokodski looked at Tanjiro" Come train started now I will look after your brother and sister".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guy TrollipopLollipop sorry it's been so long been really crazy hopefully more coming next up training 😜.