When Tragedy strucks the Family

Future cutscenes

"How did things turn out like this? Nezuko, Lycoris... don't die, please don't die. I'll definitely save you, Don't go dieing on me. BECAUSE YOUR BIG BROTHER WILL SAVE YOU!!."

Going back in time

"Tanjiro, you're face is covered in soot, come here for a sec" Kie spoke as she lightly wiped his face, "Because it's dangerous when it snows is falling. It's okay if you don't go." " if you do go can you also get your brothers medicine again".

"It's almost new year and I want everyone to eat to there hearts content, I'll only go sell a little charcoal, and I want Lycoris to be better too." Tanjiro smiled warmly at his mother.

Kie looked at her only to see her husband in him she smiled "Thank you." "Nii-chan you're going to the village today". Shigeru spoke "I want to go too." Hanako yelled "Ehhhhhhh?" Takeo looked confused.

"No, you can't walk as fast as Tanjiro can." Kie lightly scolded, "But mom" both kids asked. "No" Kie spoke again. "Because he can't pull the cart today, you can't rest while he gives you a ride." Kie told her children.

Tanjiro spoke" Takeo, because you can do it with no problem could you chop a few trees, Lycoris needs to stay warm?" Takeo huffed" I guess... I could sigh, I thought we'll all do it together."

"Please come back quickly, and be careful" they all yelled as they waved goodbye. "Onii-chan." Nezuko looked at her broth Roluta on her back sleeping". Tanjiro smiled" Nezuko".

"I just pulled Rokuda to sleep..., because he'll start making a uproar. He's just lonely because dad died, it like everyone stuck to you brother, please take care". As she smiled beautiful.

'life isn't easy but it is blessing. But, concerning life is like looking at the sky. It changes and moves, because there aren't times where it stays clear for a long time. There's also aren't times where it snows for a long time. This, time where happiness is broken, there is always a sent of blood.'

In the house

As Lycoris opened his eye he struggled to get up looking at the window at the snow falling from the sky he sighs feeling useless. 'Why do I have a bad feeling about today, Tanjiro please becarefull.'

"Well if it isn't Tanjiro-chan." A old women smoke broom in here hands, soon neighbors came and went talking. "You really came down from the mountain on a day like this, good work. But you'll catch a cold." "Oooooi I want to buy some charcoal." "Thank you for repairing my sliding door the other time."  "I'll also take charcoal."

"Ahhh Tanjiro, I'm glad you're here, can you tell who the culprit who broke there's dishes? Please help me, please smell these." Smoke a you man who had a blood nose.

Sniff.... sniff "smells like a cat." Tanjiro said towards the women. "Really a cat." "See I told you, it wasn't me just like I said." The boy yelled.
"Tanjiro can you help me carry this luggage?"

As he quickly runs to the doctor getting medicine for his younger brother.

The sun slowly falls as night approaches

"Hey Tanjiro? Are you returning to the mountain". Old man saburoujii-san shouted. "You can't its dangerous." Tanjiro smiled" My nose can smell anything, I'll be fine." "I'll let you stay the night, come." Saburoujii-san spoke as he waved for him to come in.

"But..." tanjiro started before he was stopped. "Enough of that come here, The demon will appear". Tanjiro looked shocked but nodded. "Since long ago humans have hide from demons. Because of that, it's a problem to walk around at night, you'll be eaten it best of you sleep here and be on your way tomorrow".