the start of a new school year :3 ^_^

(noahs pov)

I lay in my bed, it's 3:45 a.m. I stared at the ceiling, today's the first day of school, AGAIN. I wasn't excited at all, there wasn't much to look forward to. my life wasn't interesting, my family was okay at best, my life was boring and dull, other than the fact I was on national TV. and I only had one friend. sometimes I wish I was handsome, I wish I had a strong buff body, sadly I have a skinny scrawny body. I finally start drifting to sleep when I start to hear birds chirping. great, I've stayed up the whole night. "wake up! you can't be late for your first day of school" my sister yells from across the hall, she was always my dad's favourite, maybe it's because she's better at everything. my hair was messy, but not in a "uwu messy hair" kind of way. I got changed, my outfit was a basic white shirt, and my basic cargo pants.  cover my face with a mask and I put on a hat, ever since I signed up for total drama I always get stalked by fans.  I pack my stuff and walk to school. it was only the beginning of fall yet the trees were already red and orange. I always loved fall, it's such a pretty season. I finally made it to my school, It was big and pretty old. the walls were made of brick and the floor was cracking. once I got into the school I walked down the halls, they were long and slim, and lots of kids were in the hallways trying to find their classes, this made the hallways extremely crowded. I find my locker and put my things inside, I find out which class I'm in. I didn't know where my class was exactly so I just ended up walking in circles until I found it. I looked around to find my seat, there were kids staring at me which didn't make me feel any better being in this god-awful school. I finally found my seat and sat down, I couldn't help but notice the fact that my seat was empty, which was weird since everyone else had their seat partner ready. "hello there! I'm your new teacher, my name is (REDACTED)" the teacher announced as she walked into class. behind her another boy walks into the class, IT WAS ALEJANDRO! IN MY CLASS!  I haven't talked to him ever since world tour, and yet he was sat NEXT TO ME! "so class, I can see you all have gotten into your proper seating plan for the year, before we fully start class I want you to get familiar to the people around you, you have this period to talk to each other" the teacher said while standing tall, she was really tall for a girl.  "well... didn't expect to see you here!" Alejandro says leaning on one of his rm. "I didn't think you even went to school," I say in a basic sarcastic tone. I still couldn't believe the odds, the teachers had to have done this on purpose, of course, I got sat next to the guy who cost me a million dollars and who I called an "eel dipped in grease". "well I think I already know who you are soo... I'm just gonna ignore the fact you exist." I turn around and start reading a new book I found, I could tell he was staring at me. "ur so cute when you read!" says Alejandro while staring at me while smiling like a dork, this was going to be a LONG year... 

(total words, 623) ^_^

date -->  Sept 27, 2023, 

written at --> 12:48 am