well, this is... interesting... XD

(noahs pov)

it's the second week into the school year, and so far I've talked to Alejandro at least once. I've been texting Izzy a lot, I'm also starting to become better friends with Eva, it seems like everywhere Izzy goes, Eva goes. I got some work from school which I did with ease. a lot of people have asked me about Total Drama Island and World Tour, which is really annoying when you actually have to interact with them. everyone is freaking out over Alejandro being in our school, I don't see the interest in a guy like him. Sure he's handsome and smart and charming, but he also openly manipulated multiple people on the show! he's a walking red flag and yet I have to sit next to him, I really hate this school.

(time skip)

I'm sitting in class waiting for the teacher's instructions, all I really want to do is pass this year with okay grades. I still try my best to ignore Alejandro, I always catch him staring at me, which is kind of weird. "OK class, I hope you are all prepared for today's lesson! today we are going to be doing a group assignment on a popular historical figure, I hope you all paid attention in geography because that might help in today's assignment" said the teacher as she walked into the classroom. I really hope that we're able to choose our groups. "your partners will be chosen by me" the teacher says, I love how every time I want something I get the complete opposite. the teacher reads out every group name, one by one I pray that I get some good people. "Alejandro will be paired with (redacted), (unknown), and Noah" The second I heard those words come out of her mouth I almost screamed in anger, of course, she had to team me up with him.  "so, get into your groups and start discussing who you are going to report on". Alejandro looked at me with his stupid dumb smile, I couldn't help but admit it was kind of cute. 

(another time skip bc I said so)

"OH EM GE! I CANT BELIEVE I GOT TEAMED WITH CELEBS!!" one of the girls squeals, it was super annoying to meet a crazy fan of total drama, but it kind of boosts your ego, that's probably why Alejandro thinks he's amazing. "I KNOW I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!" the other girl screams, I can tell they are big fans of the show. of course, I'm teamed up with two weirdos and a super narcissistic jerk. I look at Alejandro, we don't say anything but he smiles at me and looks away, he's such a weirdo. he talks to the girls about the show and stuff, which didn't help the fact we were supposed to be working, but I don't say anything so I don't end up being involved with their dumb convo. "what about you Noah?" Alejandro says while turning to me, I look up from my book and stare back at him. "what?" "what was your favourite part of the show?" Alejandro asked me the question while the other girls were whispering stuff to each other. "does it have to be when I was IN the show?" "no, any scene will do," Alejandro says while smirking at me, it was kind of creepy. "well I guess my favourite part of the show was when Heather embarrassed you on live TV," I say with my usual sarcastic tone, that wasn't really my favourite part of the show, it was actually when I got booted off, but I thought it would be funnier this way. "ha-ha, very funny" Alejandro frowns and turns away from me. "what are you ladies talking about?" Alejandro asks the two girls, they were giggling and whispering to each other. "well we think... you guys are kinda cute together" They both hold on to each other and giggle, there like if Sadie and Katie and Sierra merged, it was annoying. "don't worry ladies, there's nothing happening between us" he holds onto there hands, they were both giggling and turning red, I don't know how there such big fans yet cant tell Alejandro is trouble. "hey, I don't want to ruin this romantic moment but... arent we supposed to be idk... working?" I say with my average sarcastic tone. they all stare at me. "you guys have been talking for HOURS and NONE of you guys came up with ideas??". "OO OO LETS DO JACK THE RIPPER!! YOU GUYS LEARNED ABOUT HIM ON WORLD TOUR!!!" one of the girls suggests. "what an excellent idea from such a beautiful girl" Alejandro flirts with her, the other doesn't seem to be jealous which is actually pretty good. "and since me and Noah are famous, I was wondering if you two can do our work!" of course, he's using his stupid charm to get what he wants, I was just wondering why he also helped me...

total words: 835

date: Sept 27, 2023

time: 6:40 pm

<3