erm what the flip;-;

(still noahs pov)

"it's getting pretty late, I should get going soon," I said, looking at him, noticing there was a bit of mustard on his face. "also you have something on your face", I wiped the mustard off using my thumb, I don't know if I was going crazy or he blushed, I think I'm just insane. "thanks, when are you leaving," he said, smiling at me, seeing him smile at me gave me butterfly, but that's probably my gut telling me he's bad news. "I have to leave in like two hours, so we have a little time left," I say, still eating my fries. "ok! hurry up eating! I wanna show you something" Alejandro says, his face was filled with joy, or maybe it was excitement? it doesn't matter anyway. I started eating my food faster, once I finished he grabbed me by the hand and dragged me towards the Ferris wheel, it looked cool because of the lights, but to be fair everything looked fantastic at night. "two tickets please!" Alejandro said to the man working there, it was kinda boring waiting for him to buy the tickets, but he was paying for me so I can't really complain. Once we finally got into our booth, Alejandro just stared at me, it was weird but also cute. "it's so pretty at night, all those lights look so cool from here" I said, looking at the ground below us. alejandro was sitting right next to me. "I love the view, and you make it 10 times better," he said, smiling at me. I can tell how he made it into the final two, it's hard to resist a man like that. "shut up you weirdo" I said in retaliation. yes, this is romantic, and he's hot, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna fall for his tricks. As we stare at the view I feel something warm on my hand, I look down to see that he was holding my hand, and for once I'm actually scared of what might happen next. I looked up at him, he was smiling at me, this feels like a scene ripped straight out of a fanfic. we were just staring at each other for 3 seconds, so I broke the silence. "thanks for taking me here, it was pretty fun" I said, looking away, it was hard not to smile. "I'm glad you came with me," he says, leaning towards me, our faces were getting closer and closer... suddenly a buzz from my phone takes us out of the moment, I pull away from him to see who texted me. it was just my sister saying I had to get home soon, if it wasn't for that text things probably would have gone terribly. "i-um.. I should go.." I tried my best to not look at him. "oh... my brother can drive you to your house!" he said, grabbing my hand. as we got back into the car I could tell his brother knew something was up. it was a LONG awkward ride back to my house., we both tried our best not to make eye contact. Once we made it to my house, I gave him an awkward goodbye and left. I slammed myself into my bed, that was so weird! he got me food! he bought me a big toy! and he almost-... I don't know what to do! I don't even know who I am anymore! but one thing is for sure, I am not going to fall for him. I hugged the toy he bought me and drifted to sleep, praying it would take my mind off of what just happened.

(bonus!: if you know me irl don't ever mention this fanfic or I will never talk to you again :3)

time: 12:45

 words: 637

date: Oct 23

:3