|°[ Late For Work! ]°| -'Lemon'-

Date Published: 12/23/23

Merry Christmas fellow Bob simps!! So sorry I've been on and off updating this book, I can't guarantee the chapters will be published any faster it really depends 😭😭 BUTTT I HOPE YOU ENJOY RAHHH

This chapter gets suggestive so if that makes you uncomfy, I sincerely apologize

------------

As your eyes fluttered open, the drowsiness of sleep naturally left your mind to allow you some consciousness. It can't have been a long nap, could it? You were still sprawled on top of Bob, your face having been pressed into the crook of his neck, but his clothed arms were pinning you in place with a tight hug. The man remained asleep despite your roused shuffling. Letting out a soft yawn, you turned your head towards the electronic clock on the living room wall.

"1:23pm???" You shrieked in a hissing whisper under your breath, your breakfast practically flying up into your chest out of alarm. Struggling to pry his arms off of your back while being pinned stomach-down, you attempted to get away from the large cannibal so you could get ready for work... which you were already late to. Your anxious writhing woke him up — even though it took quite a lot of effort — and his arms immediately left your back so he could rub his eyes unbeknownst to your panic.

"Darlin'? What's th' matter?" He asked in a low, groggy voice as he peeked at you through his fingers. You were already clambering off of him and onto the ground by the time he fully escaped the hands of slumber. Velseb, only donning his dampened long-sleeved red shirt, sat up with a confused scowl just as you were running to your bathroom to take a shower. Since he had ripped up your pants, you were going to have to find a new pair to wear for work. How annoying... but how stupid of you to have taken a nap so comfortably knowing you had work that afternoon!!

"I'm late for work!!! I'm sorry to cut our date short, Bob, but I have to hurry." You shouted from the bathroom which was only down the hall. Swiftly turning on the shower, you didn't even wait for the water to heat up before you leapt in and yanked the curtain closed. Hell, you didn't even shut the bathroom door or turn on the overhead fan. You simply plunged into a cascade of ice-cold water that made you shudder and wince.

"Well that ain't my problem. Remember what I said b'fore you conked out, sweet cheeks?" Bob countered loudly, his voice approaching briskly from the hallway. Now that you took a moment to think as you stood out of the way of the cold shower, you did recall his promise. But there was no time for that, not when you were supposed to be at work 25 minutes ago!

"I remember, but I'll just have to wait until next time." You sighed impatiently, stepping under the stream of water (now that it had warmed up) before furiously splashing the water all over yourself. Out of the corner of your eye, you noticed Bob slowly enter the bathroom; you were able to see his bulky silhouette through the thin shower curtain as he approached the tub.

"Well... we could kill two birds with one stone. Whaddya say? I wash your back.. you wash mine~?" Bob's simpering tone stirred up butterflies inside your anxious chest, his offer was almost too tantalizing to refuse. With a brisk sigh, you peeked around the curtain to look at him.

"Come on in.." You replied hurriedly, bashfully avoiding eye contact due to his sickeningly victorious grin. Not a moment was wasted as Bob immediately removed his red shirt, tossing it to the ground beside the shower mat before opening the curtain to enter inside.

"Wait, will we both be able to fit?" You blurted worriedly, backing out of the way to give him room. Sure, your shower was roomy for one person — but having two people in it at once felt a bit claustrophobic.

"So what, darlin'? Scared of being too close t' me now~..?" Bob huskily murmured as he closed the curtain behind him, leaving the two of you standing face to face in the shower. You were positioned right under the stream of the showerhead which meant Bob was between you and all your soaps.