Chapter 8 - Bye carlos..

as blood came out of his stomach, blood came out of his mouth. his eye pupils grew wide, as he stopped breathing. Carlos has died...  "AHHHH" Tom replied, as he was thrown across. the room

tom had a mark on his arm as he looking for something to hit the wolf back with "um.. uhh... uh hah!" he yelled out as the werewolf spun to his right. he took his claws out, and smacked it out of this hand Tom gasped "RUNNNNNN" he yelled as Jake and Madison ran, Jake tried to catch up with him as his hand was sticky with the blood.

"ROGHHH" the werewolf grunted as he was running he almost caught up. "AHHH" All three yelled  "NOOOOO" Tom yelled as the werewolf, grabbed him by the back.

"HELPPP" Tom yelled as loud as he could. as he was pulled, a scratch on his leg his jeans ripped.  "NOOOOO" Jake yelled as he, got in the way. his stomach was starting to bleed.

"uhhhhh" Jake moaned as he fell,  to the ground "RAHHHHH" Madison yelled out. with a broken glass bottle as she stabbed the werewolf's back. as black goo was coming out of his back

"WHAT, I SWEAR HE IS NOT A HUMAN BEING" Madison yelled "OHHHH, wait he's a werewolf he ain't. Human" Madison said    as Madison ran to the beast, she stabbed the wolf. as black goo, was running from its back.

the goo was going, on her shirt she stabbed it deeper. and deeper, the wolf cut her neck a bit. "RAHHHH"  Madison yelled out, as she stabbed the wolf four more times.  the wolf, grabbed her and threw her "AHHHHH" Madison shrieked.   "NOOOOO"  Tom yelled out as the werewolf was, slicing away on toms. body it started to get more intense. eyes wide open "RAHHHH" the monster stabs his eyes. blood, start to roll down.