chapter five

Hi guys😇
I'm soooo sorry for not updating.pls forgive me👏.

One of the reasons I've not been updating was first because I don't have data and secondly,the reads and votes are sooo  discouraging 🥺🥺😭😭

Plsssssssss try to share my novel so I can keep going,they really mean alot.

And Gift my love, this chapter is dedicated to you for being my first read. Thank you very much for giving this novel a try😘 you are a darling.

Pls am ony kneels begging you guys pls tell your friends to tell their friends to tell their friends to tell their friends on Wattpad that a girl called Amanda is on Wattpad and that she's writing her first novel and that they should give it a try 👏👏 and as you do so you will richly be blessed in yeshua name Amen

Sorry for the long note ooo.lets dive in and lest I forget, October 21st was my birthday oooooooh

We go dey pump champagne.we go dey celebrate 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎂🎀🎀🎀🎇🎇🎆🎆🎆🎈🎊🎊🎊🎊🎁🎂🎂🎁🎇🎉🧨🎆🧨🧨🧨🧨🪔🪔🪅🪅🎉🎊🎊🎂

Ok for real now,let's dive in.enjoy😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amanda's POV

It's the next day after my punishment for burning food and fuck my body hurts like hell,with bruises all over my fair skin and I'm starving because my step mum has not giving me any thing to eat since morning. That is not still enough punishment,I still have to go and fetch water from the quarter's borehole because the stupid people you call nepa did not bring light for three days now and my selfish step mother using the excuse that fuel is cost now refused to use generator to pump water. But if it is to plug her children's phone na or for her children to watch film, she will on it for then.

I'm on my way to the tap now struggling with the wheelbarrow containing six empty jericans for water when I sighted my best friend,the love of my life,the apple of my eyes,the cockroach in my cupboard and so on and so fort coming my way.

Happy, the girl I would have married if I was a boy,like I love that girl.in case like this now when I am being maltreated,my baby is my comforter and she also makes sure I'm okay always.Her parent are the kind of parent any child would ask for. Caring, loving sweet,I mean just name any good thing,that's her parent and Godddd,they are so rich,the richest in our area of you ask me, They also treat me like their own because they know of my situation.

Most times they always tell me to go and start living with them but I can't. They don't live in Benin city but they have a house her which happy and her maids lives and they always makes sure to call and ask about her wellbeing.

"Amandaaa,babyyyyy" I heard my name and when I look up I find Happy running towards me with a huge smile plastered on her face.

I smile too but as she comes closer to me to hug me ,I stopped her and I could see the 'what happened' look  on her face

"Baby what is it?are you........."she wanted to ask but when she saw the bruises on my body, she stopped"Jesusssssss'she screamed "who on this earth did this to you

The tears I was avoiding since finally started to drop

"Baby stop crying now, tell me who did this to you"she asked while she consoled me.

"Ha happy,people are wicked"I replied crying"Happy why does life hates me like this na?I mean, what exactly did I do to deserve all this kind of treatment na? Haba abi I'm I the first person to loss her parent?"I said while In tears