Destined to be together part 1

In this story Barbie and Ken do not know each other....Yet and Teresa will be mentioned in the story If You Are Wondering Who Teresa Is To Barbie In This Story, Then She Is Barbie's Childhood Bestie. Barbie Was Now Relived Cause She Was Having Someone By Her Side In This New Place. ENJOY 😉
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
"The Weather Is So Beautiful...Wow" she Says While Looking Around At The Sky and says to Herself "But.... What Is This Place....?"Asks Herself While Looking Around, She Looked Around And Saw she looked Was In The Middle Of An Empty Valley, The Valley Was Covered with Trees And Snow, Birds Were Chirping And Cold Wind Was Blowing Through The Air.

She heard someone say something
"Your Life Is Going To Change" she Turned Around And Sees No One. The Sky Which Was Blue Started To Get Darker And Suddenly , She Felt Rain Drops Falling On her Skin...Followed By The Sound Of Thunderstorms then she heard that voice again.

"Everything Will Be Changing, You Need To Find Your Destiny." She couldn't Take It Anymore, she couldn't See Anyone only Hearing Voices was Driving her Crazy. She doesn't Know Where she is, Everything Is Dark.

Her Alarm rung and she Quickly Opened Her Eyes And Sat Up On The Bed While
Breathing Heavily "W-Was That A..Dream?" She Started Sweating "What
Type Of Dream Was That? And That Boy?..Whose Voice Was That?
Ugh!!!" She grumbled angrily "I Am Going Crazy!!!" She Held On To Her Head "It Was Just A Dream Barbie, Don't Act Like A Child." She said to herself.

Barbie Took Some Time To Put Herself Together, She Was Already Sweating And Breathing heavily Cause Of The Dream. Or as she would like to say nightmare. She Layed Back On The Bed While Keeping Hands On Her Eyes And Sighing. After Few Mins, She Again Sat On The Bed And Took Her Phone.

She Sat On The Bed Then Takes Her Phone And Checks The Time '6:30 Am', "Let's Get Ready For The School. I Don't Want To Be Late On My First Day Of School" So, Barbie Got Off The Her Bed And Went To Do Her Morning Routine.
It Was The First Day For Her, It's her First Day Of School She Is In college!

***

She went down stairs and seen her sisters also getting ready for school well not completely they were just eating breakfast.

"Good morning guys" everyone looked at her and replied "good morning barbie!"... "so..." Chelsea began "did you find a boyfriend yet? I'm so ready for you to have one!" In response barbie just blushed and shrugged it off as if it was nothing...also wanting to find someone she wanted to share her life with, But was still waiting for the right one.

After eating breakfast with her family, she soon headed off to school

***

At 9:14 Am She is at School, She Takes a Deep Breath While Closing Her Eyes.

I Am so not ready But I Can Do This, You Can Do This Barbie. I Am Ready To Go

She Thought to herself then, Walked Inside The School. Barbie Took A Deep Breath Before Walking Inside The School, It Somehow Gave Her A Little Confidence.
Barbie Stepped Inside The School And Directly Went To The Principals
Cabin To Take Her Schedule..Right Now, She Is Standing Outside The Principals Cabin. She then proceeds to Knock On The Door "May I Come In Sir?" Then she heard another voice. "Yes, Come In."