Destined to be together part 2

[At 8:30 Pm]

At The Dance Academy

All The Students Have Already Left The Dance Academy And Went to Their
Homes, But Barbie Is Still There And She Isn't Alone..Cause Ken Is Also There. Ugh , I Want To Go Home But I Can't. Barbie Started Crying Mentally I Had Been Late For The Dance Class For Some Days Straight And Cause Of That The Teacher Gave Me Punishment Of Cleaning The Whole Hall On My Own! Barbie said to herself mentally.

He Even Told Ken To Stay Here And Check On Me, So That I Won't Run Away And Do My Work Properly! What A Life...

Barbie was Cleaning The Mirrors while thinking all of that stuff.
Ken was Sitting In The Corner And Leaning Against The Wall then he decided to start a conversation "Hey Angry Bird" Barbie Closed her Eyes Tight While Trying To Control anger And starts Gripping On The Dirty Cloth Tightly. Control Barbie, You Can't Throw This Dirty Cloth On His Face. He Is A Freaking Guest Of Our Academy!

Barbie Sighed Then Turns Around and looks At Him "How Does It Feel To Meet Me Again?" Ken said "It's Awesome...Just Awesome!" Barbie said sarcastically. "Are You Sure?" Ken asked. "Yes! I Have Never Been So Sure In My Whole Freaking Life" Barbie said while Smiling Fakely At Him. "Fine Then, But I Am Seeing That You Aren't Doing Your Work Properly." Ken said with a straight face. "Where's Your Mind At?" He asked. "What Do You Mean?" Barbie was confused on what he was talking about. The Ken Pointed At The Mirror On The Right Side. "It's Still Dirty." Ken said with boredom in his voice. Barbie could tell he was bored but didn't bring it up. Seriously? Barbie's thought to herself. "Look Ken, You-" Ken Looked At Her "Are You Complaining?" Ken asked. "No No No, I Will Go And Clean It Again." Barbie said not wanting anymore trouble with him. "Good Girl" Ken said as he smirked.

I wanna go home!! Barbie thought while walking to the mirror to clean it again.

***

[At 9:30 Pm]

Barbie is still at the dance academy cleaning the floors, she was almost done with cleaning and everything.

She dumped the trash into the trash car when she finished. "IM DONE!" She sighing out in relief. "I can finally go home now." Barbie looked at Ken who was sleeping bruh here I was cleaning and he's just sleeping.. Barbie walked towards him.

Hey, Wake up Jerk!" She said a little loudly. "Huh?" Ken said as he rubbed his eyes to wake up. "I Am Done With My Work And Going Home, If You Want To Stay Here Then Stay." Barbie said while looking at him. "Ohh, You Are Done? Let's Go Then" Ken said then Stood Up. The Both Of Them Walked Walked Out of The Dance Academy.

{Outside The Dance Academy}

Barbie And Ken Came Outside The Dance Academy, Barbie Was About To Walk Away To Go To Her Home When Ken Called Her. Bar looked at ken then turned back around and was About To Walk Away. "Hey, Angry Bird?"
Barbie Looked At Him "I Think I Have A Name And You Have A Brain To Remember, Right? So Call Me With My Name" Barbie said.

"But 'Angry Bird' Suits Better" Ken Said as he Smirked "And Since You Aren't
Going To Stop Calling Me
'Jerk', Then Why Would I Stop?" Barbie sighed " Just Say What You Want To" she said. "Where Do You Live? I Will Walk You To Home" she Rolled her Eyes No Thanks, I Can Go By Myself." Barbie said as she tired around a walked away he's such a pain in the butt!

Barbie Didn't Let Ken Complete His Sentence And Walked Away, She Made Sure That Ken Wouldn't Follow Her.
Ken Didn't Do Anything, He Just Kept Looking At Her Walking Away. He Just Sighed And Turned Around While Shaking his Head.

"This Girl Is Crazy, Totally Crazy. She Thinks I Am Dangerous, Did I Stay There In The Academy To See If She Was Doing Her Work Properly Or Not? And Of Course No, It Would Have Been Dangerous If I Wasn't There. But She-"
Then he heard. "Help Me !!! Please Help !!!" Isn't That....Barbie's Voice? Ken Quickly Turned around But Seen No One.
She Isn't Here Then Why Am I Hearing Her Voice.. Ken thought wondering why he was hearing her voice.