Destined to be together part 3

"I-I Can't Breath straight Anymore..Should I Run Or Stay Silent?" She said while Breathing Heavily with Tears Flowing Down Through her Eyes then she felt someone put a Hand On Her Shoulder then she heard a loud 'Boom' and it scared her  "АНННННННН" Barbie Screamed
Loudly While Covering Ears With Hands.

Barbie the walked back wards into a wall then Sat Down On The Floor "Woah Woah Woah Barbie, Calm Down It's Okay! It's Me, Ken! Calm Down" Ken said worriedly. Barbie Looked At Him with wide Yet Teary Eyes While Breathing Heavily from being so frightened.

Ken Bent Down At Her Level And Pulled Her In A Hug "I Am Sorry Barbie, I Am Really Sorry. I Shouldn't Have Done That Sorry, I Didn't Think That You Would Be That Scared. I Am Sorry, I Am Sorry Barbie." Ken Said While Patting Her Back
D-Did He Just Say That...He Didn't Think I Won't Get That Much S-Scared? I-It Means He Has Done All This Intentionally!? He...He Did It..To Me?

Barbie Was Very Mad At Ken Now, She Came To Know That He Did That Intentionally. She Was Mad, Annoyed And Disappointed At Him At The Same Time.
She Tried To Stand Up Immediately But She Couldn't, She Couldn't Feel Any Strength in Her Legs. Her Legs Were Totally Numb. Meanwhile Ken Was
Feeling Bad Too, He Didn't Think That She Would Get That Much Scared..

I Shouldn't Have Done This To Her...I Just Wanted To Take My Revenge On Her For Laughing At Me In The Class. I Thought She Would Get Mad At Me Or Shout At Me But I Never Imagined That it Would Make Her That Scared...

"I'm Sorry Barbie, Please Forgive Me. I Am Really Sorry.." Ken Looked Down At Her to see her Looking At His Chest While Crying Silently her Wiped Her Tears But
Feels Her Cheeks Burning And Eyes Becomes Wide She's hot From Being So Scared?! He Quickly Took Out his Phone And Turned On The Flash Light.

The Darkness Faded Away A Little And Cause Of That Ken Was Able To See Barbie Face. He Saw That Her Face Was Expressionless, Her Eyes Were Sore. He Sensed That Her Eyes Were In Disbelief, Disbelief For..Him.

"You Can Scold Me Barbie, You Can Even Beat Me. But Let's Go To The Hospital First, You Look Like You Got A Fever."
Barbie Left Him And Tried To Stand Up.

Barbie Got Away From Ken And Tried To Stand Up But As She Did That...She Lost Her Balance And Was About To Fall Down, But Ken Caught Her. He Quickly Caught Her And Helped Her To Stand Up, Then He Took Her Bag And Gave It To Her.

{Outside The Dance Academy}

Ken Brought Barbie Out of The Dance Academy, He Was Holding Her By Shoulder As Well As By Her Hand.
They Both Came Outside And As They Came Outside, Barbie Pushed Ken Away..

Eyes Becomes Wide And Looks At Her Barbie Looks At Him While Breathing Heavily

Ken Couldn't Say Anything Anymore...He
Saw The Hatred And Disbelief In Her Eves For Him, He Started To Feel Guilty.
Or Barbie Turned Around And Started To Walk Away Towards Her house, Meanwhile Ken Also Followed Her while Maintaining A Gap Between Them.

Barbie Came To Her House And Ken Also Came There While Following Her
She Was Already Having High Fever
So He Couldn't Leave Her Alone.
Barbie Was About To Enter In The House When Ken Said.. "Barbie You Need To
Take some medicine" he said In A Worried Tone.

Please Barbie Sighed And Enters In The her house "I Am....Sorry..." Barbie Didn't say Anything, She Just Sighed And Went To The Entrance of her home.

"Barbie!" Barbie's sisters ran to her and gave her a hug. As they let go Chelsea asked "Is that your new boyfriend out there?" Barbie blushed. "What, no! I hate him and I'm feeling kinda sick so could you please not tonight?"