chapter 5 (day3)

"Listen everyone!" Nami's voice echoes through the ship as she stands in the circle of people "We'll be arriving at Dressrosa by tomorrow, everyone knows what to do right!"

They all nod at her and she narrows her eye towards her captain "Luffy! Don't let Doflamingo fool you and please for once try to stick with the plan!"

Even though everyone knew those words most likely flew over their buffoon captain just by that silly grin on that face still there's no harm in giving regular reminders. Law has been feeling on the edge ever since that call with Doflamingo earlier in the morning. What was he doing trying to lure Strawhat into some weird trap? What was the other planning?

It doesn't matter, Law decides, he'll bring Doflamingo down either way. He'll take his revenge no matter what even if it kills him. Grabbing Kikoku, Law walks away from the deck, from all the noise and laughter. He walks around the ship, finally coming across a hidden spot where no noise could reach him. It was at the very far end of the ship, he finds some open space beside some orange tress. There's a locked room in that little corner, Law notices. Captain's Quarters it reads on the door and of course it's locked since Luffy shares his bed in the men chambers. A sharp pain shot through his brain, like bullet piercing through his skull and Law groans in pain, sliding down the wall. His vision blurs making his headache stronger, these were just starting effects of Insomnia. He gently rests his head against the cool wall "Cora-san" Law whispers, the only name which had been on his mind for a while now "I won't let that bastard get away this time"

He turns to rest his back against the wall and gently puts Kikoku beside him. The calm waves of the ocean stares back at him. He feels the rush of his heartbeat pounding against his chest, a noxious wave hits his stomach as his body temperate drops. He hates feeling like this.

'Sleep.'

He tells himself closing his heavy eyelids, licking his cold lips.

'Sleep.'

'Sleep.'

'Sleep.'

And yet he can't.

Killing Vergo had made him feel a bit lighter, a bit freer as if a small weight had been lifted off his shoulders but his soul still wouldn't rest. All that rage, frustration and guilt was still trapped inside his heart. He can't wait to find out what it would feel like to finally kill Doflamingo with his own hands. To finally get out of this cage and feel free.

Just a bit longer Cora-san... Just a bit longer

Luffy had already checked all the room yet he still couldn't find Torao. He pouts to himself, where was Torao hiding now? Why didn't he tell Luffy before if they were gonna play hide and seek? Sighing and feeling disappointed the younger jumps down, lading on the deck of his ship.

"Did you find him?" He looks up to see Zoro lifting weights out on the deck. Luffy shakes his head "Torao is good at hiding! And running!" he says crossing his hands making his first-mate laugh "You make him sound like a cat"

The strawhat crew laughs along "That's SUPER true" Franky says, as Robin follows in with her laughter "yes, Torao-kun does act like one doesn't he"

Nami giggles "Certainly, with how he's always dogging and running away from Luffy's hugs" Usopp nods his head in agreement and with a grin he adds "Or when he jumps at least a 20-meter away when Luffy's enters his 10meter radius distance circle" The last part was a bit exaggerated but nevertheless held some truth to the statement.

"Shishishi" The captain laughs "Torao is a funny guy and cats are my favourite!" His crew gives him an amused look "Of course they are" Sanji says letting out a smoke of cigarette with a gentle smile.