Inside the shop

He looked around the shop, it was dark and a little scary, but he still ventured further... He saw, at the end of the corridor, a man...

This man had blue hair, a suit and glasses fit for a librarian on... he seems to be fully focused on his iPad, but he saw him... The man leaned forward once Felix went up to the counter the man was behind...

"Name?"

"I-"

"Oh, wait... let me guess..."

"You probably won't-"

"Felix... Lee Felix... did I get it right?"

Felix was stunned to how the man knew his name, and curious as to why he asked when he already knew... then the man asked him a question that he will never forget...

"So... Lee Felix... do you want to be ODDINARY?"

He was confused as to what he meant, what does ODDINARY mean? It sounded like a mashup of 'odd' and 'ordinary', which was weird because those are 2 opposite words... the man knew that Felix didn't have the answer to the odd question, and pointed to the right of himself. Felix went the way the man pointed, not thinking about what... or who... was past this part of the shop...

He walked continuously through the shop, seeing candles and clocks all around this new room. The sound of all the clocks ticking made him anxious, and on edge. A bird pops out of one of the clocks, startling him... then someone else came in to put the bird back into the clock.

He had a comically large hat and an Apple watch that kept dinging with notifications... the man looked at Felix like he was the weird one... but Felix was normal...

The man would sit down by a stairwell and put some eyedrops in his eyes... did this man just have itchy eyes? If not, what were those for? As Felix walked over to the stairwell, the man would sit on his phone to watch something... but as he went down the stairs, the man put his phone down to watch him go...

Felix walked down the stairs, seeing many polaroids... most of them black, but some of them were just too blurry to see what they were, when from behind him...

...he heard a click...