Ok, now I'm scared!

He turned around behind him to see another man, this one in a pink tuxedo and glasses, more rectangle than the first man's. He also had a camera in his hands, explaining the clicking sound.

The man then took his glasses off, picked a cake up, and walked over to Felix...

"Hello, Felix!"

Felix was wondering how everyone knew his name, it's not like he was saying it to everyone he came across... still, he wanted to know what this man wanted...

"Hi..."

"Do you want to be ODDINARY?"

The man said, holding the cake out to Felix. It was black with pink piping, shaped like a heart, and had a picture of a little child who looked similar to the man...

Felix would still be confused as to what ODDINARY meant, why everyone was asking him about it, and what it meant to be ODDINARY... he didn't know how to respond, so he just stood there. The man looked slightly disappointed as he put the cake down, picking up a polaroid picture to hand to him. It was the one that he took of Felix just moments before...

Felix went to take it from the man once he handed it to him, but the man dropped it... a little annoyed, Felix crouched down to pick it up...

...he looked up to find himself in a completely different room, this one covered in newspapers... 

There was a man passed out on the couch with a newspaper over his head. Felix looked at the newspaper for a second, just to see one of the missing posters that he had seen all over town. He went to pick it up and the man jolted out of the sleeping position. Weird... it looked like the same person on the missing poster...

Felix got scared and crawled backwards, running into a table. The man walked up to him and leaned over to hold the edge of the table right beside Felix, looking at him with a menacing, predatory look in his eyes... Felix wasn't sure if he was going to die or not in this moment, so he held his breath and waited...

The man would walk away from him, going back to sleep under the newspapers again...

Why was that man so aggressive? Why weren't the other people he saw as aggressive as that one? And would he make it out alive?