CHAPTER FOUR

The car ride to the mansion was uneventful, apart from meeting the almost sixty-five year old driver - Matthew- who was probably the sweetest person on earth. I think , if he was my age, I would marry this guy.

We stop at large gates, and I feel my eyes widen. I clench my jaw to stop it from dropping and fix my gaze, but it doesn't stop me from internally gaping. It's an old style mansion, and the ground at the back looks like the gardens from the Taylor Swift video , 'blank space'. Matthew chuckles softly at me, and I know he caught the flash of emotions I had when I first saw the house. Mansion. I see hedges, and greenery. A greenhouse as big as an average house, and a woods to the left side of the mansion which looks magnificent. I wonder why they need me? Surely they could buy a better person, the price probably wouldn't even make a dent in these guys' wallets. I blank my face, grab my duffel bag and backpack from the boot and walk up the steps with Matthew slightly in front of me. The guards at the door double check us, and then let us in. They didn't even give me , a stranger, a pat down for the weapons I have on me.Maybe they just don't think I'm good enough for that. Lmao, delusional bastards. We walk in and immediately there is a grand staircase that looks like it belongs in a ballroom for the grand entrance of Cinderella. Expensive vases and painting decorate the room while the floor and stairs are marble and so clean I can see a blurred picture of me.

Me and Matthew walk up the stairs and I hear a female voice shouting at someone.

"You told me that I would get to choose my bodyguard! WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME CHOOSE!" She raged. I smirk in my mind, to conceal the fact I feel pure fear. I can't go back while they're still mad. I let the triplets get away. I'll be murdered. I was planning on running away at the end of this job after collecting the pay.

"Look, you'll like this one. I promise you." A male voice answers. Roman Alleato.

I hear her start a sentence, but Matthew has knocked on the door before she can fully start it.

"Riley Miller, sir."

"Come in."

I walk in and I see the entire family's gazes on me. The shock on them is laughable, but I hold it in. Even Romans, though he quickly collects himself. Thankfully, I don't see recognition in his gaze, only surprise.

"Miss Miller," He says, reaching his hand out for a shake.

I nod, "Mr Alleato," While shaking his hand, holding the eye contact he started.

We withdraw and he smiles slightly, looking at his wife and raising an eyebrow. Mr Alleato had dark grey hair at the top, with white at the side and specks of white and grey in his beard like salt and pepper. Mrs Alleato had dark brown hair and bluey green eyes. I also notice her swollen tummy, though I don't stare. She's pregnant, which is probably why I've been hired here. He wants to keep his family safe, and I immediately know I'll be referring to this guy as sir and sir only.

There are five boys in the room, the oldest 23 and is a mini version of his father but hotter and has dark brown hair. The other is about 17 and has dark brown eyes and looks like Conrad, only in real life. Then there's the 15 year old, with a slightly large nose. Then there's a 12-13 year old boy with a Justin bieber cut and blonde hair. Unfortunate really. A 10 year old boy is licking a lollipop and I know for certain that he will definitely be jumping off the walls from that in a couple of hours.

An adorable girl is hiding behind her mothers leg, around 3 years old with long brown-blonde hair. She's adorable.

"Who is she?" A question from the wife , Gabriela Alleato.

"Yours, Charity's, Max's and Chris' new bodyguard." He answers and I watch as her eyes almost bulge out of her head. "Though I did think Riley Miller was a boy. Apologies."