-TWO 🖤

The day rolled up like this...and after the work hours all people goes their respective homes except karishma who's engulfing in her work.

Her phone rang.

"Jii heloo" Without glancing the caller id she attend the call.

"Krishu tu ghar kab aa rahi hain?" Pushpa ji from otherside inquired.

"Amma...hum aj overtime kar rahe hain bohot kaam hain ap soo jaao...Goodnight take care love you!" Karishma said while didn't take off her eyes for a second from computer screen.

After a while ending the converse , karishma place back her phone aside and emerged into her work again.

~ After 10 minutes ~

Karishma yawns as slumber greetings her wholehurtedly but karishma is karishma so stubborn and determined"No i have to do it.....!"

Suddenly she heard a thud sound , following the voice she came to know that Haseena left a coffe on her table and walk back in her cabin and begin her work again.

"Keheti hain fikar nahi hain dekho tho kaise koi hamari fikar karta hain....jaata nahi sakti par takleef mein dekh bhi nahi sakti...log dete hain inhe zalim aur heartless ka tag par unhe kiya pata iss Haseena ki ek alag si Haseen kirdar bhi hain jo hain sabse chuppa bas ussi ko khoj nikalna laksh hain hamara...!"Karishma thought staring Haseena from a far.

"Wahh wahh yeh tho kabita baan gayi...shabashh" she pat her own shoulder proudly. How cute she is !!

Haseena , caught red-handed to looking at karishma and gets embarasss so she spin her chair other way , facing her back towards karishma "Ufff...pata nahi karishma kiya soch rahi hongi hamare baare mein....!" she bite her lips nervously thinking about her opinion.

That's when her phone popps out with a message notification.

"Don't worry humne apke baare mein kuch galat nahi samjha....aur agar samjhe bhi tho apko kyu farak pad raha hain?" She read the msg which she earned from karishma. She look back and saw the latter smirking at her mischieviously.

Haseena turn her back side jerkly as she keeps aiside her phone then after a moment replied , while she tried to smile but failed "Pata nahi log haste kaise hain bohot waqt se smile nahi kiya tho smile karna bhi bhul gayi..."

"Whatever....it's just u are illusing things..!" Karishma smiles reading her msg.

"Uff yeh adaa hi tho hume aur khichti hain apke taraf...!" Karishma murmer leaning her head backward.

_____

Next day , Her colleages found karishma sleeping in the chair itself , some uncomfortable composture numbing her neck in a heavy pain.

"Karishma uthh jaao...get up!" Neha , her colleage shaking her.

Karisma stirr in sleep and annoyingly throw a hard kick on her another colleage name deepak who ends up to floor.

"Amma subhah subhah koi sone tak nahi deta....ka samasya hain just say it loud" Karishma mumbles as she flicker her eyes open gradually.

Neha , "Oh God deepak phirse pad gayi na laat? Kyu aate hoon uske samne!"

Deepak , "I wonder woh sabke beech mein bas mujh mein hi hamla kyu bol deti hain" cry out rubbing his butt.

"What happened??" Karishma finally asked her doubts while winch in pain stretching her necklines and later she collect her files and belongings , reach to Haseena's cabin carring them carefully.

She knock on cabin door but Haseena was in deep sleep , laying uncomfortably in chair with files upon her chest clutching them tight.

"Agar aise soti rahegi inki tho gardan akkar jayegi re" Karishma murmer gazing her concernly , before she knew her feets halt ahead of her , keeps the files on table avoiding noise and bend down little , tracing her face closely through her intent gaze. Every inch of Haseena's face didn't stay hidden anymore from karishma. Her Silky licious locks , almond like straight nose , her beautiful deep ocean like eyes which just captivated karishma in such a way that no one ever did till date , nor a man or neither a woman.

Her eyebrows , pink plumpy cherry like lips , her dusky skin , her features everything , but her most beautiful thing her heart mesmerized karishma.

She was smiling like an idiot in between Haseena open her eyes and get starled , her breath stuck into her throat due to the proximity between them , while her eyes didn't leave a chance to observe karishma's facial features.

"Wh..at are you...you doing?" Haseena somehow manages to interrogate.

Karishma understanding her condition , steps back maintaining decent distance "A....a...Nothing bas yeh files dene aayi thi bas ek file aur baachi hain aur yeh complete hoon gayi hain!"

Haseena finally release her breath that she was holding until now which she realized right moment.

"Hmm!" Haseena hummed as she watch karishma's reatreating figure "Suniye" she shout.

Instantly karishma turn around "Yess"

Haseena , "You can go home....baki ka kaam ghar se kar lena aur report kar dena you need rest kal puri raat yaheen pe tho the ap.. so u can go home!!!" She feels hesitates a bit but pours out her words , downcast her eyelashes.

Karishma brightly smile "Why u care so much about me??"

Haseena sternly , "Nahi tho...why should i? This is not care miss Singh but humanity towards a human and responsibility towards an employ...get that"

Karishma frown as she mumble "Okay!" shrugging her shoulders carelessly.

"Apki yeh boss employ wali masoomiyat!" Karishma irk up "Abbey hum bhi cheeta ki bhasha bolne lage" she wishper in low tone.

"Kiya hua karishma Singh ap kiya khusur phusur kar rahi hain??" Haseena raise eyebrows.

Karishma , "Kuch bhi tho nahi....hum chalte hain byeee Boss!" and she ran away.

Haseena mumbles "Ajeeb hain yeh!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

To be Continued.......!!

Next will Update Soon
Pls Vote & Comment down
Keep Loving🖤.....!!