-SEVENTEEN🖤

~ Next Day

Morning crepts in with the bidding of Haseena. But surpringly , instead of gloominess a air of joyous and delightful sensation profound between KarEena.

Seems like this is the after effect of their last night's heated encounter. Who knew Haseena's departure would force karishma to take some extreme step which she never knew how to do , who knew her this act would leave Haseena in so much awesomestruck that her heart would desire to giving herself the second chance , her heart weave a life with karishma which she never thought to do with anyone beforehand.

Saying goodbye was never easy its always hard but they did. Puspa ji left so emotional about her leaving , but she understood and compose herself. Letting her go with her heartfelt blessings and lots of love.

Trio did breakfast together and then karEena headed towards office grabbing their different vehicles.

"I am leaving this place with such precious gift , can u believe my heart still beating faster pace whenever i remember our moment i just....." Haseena think as she looking down blushing profusely , she glance at the 'Singh house' with a huge smile on her face. Well still a longingness consuming her heart.

Karishma came out with her bike and their eyes meet in an adoring eye-lock.

"Shivji ka shukra hain atleast we can meet in office...atleast i can see you there everyday...!!" Karishma thought looking towards the latter as the black cloud thickening her heart once again , successfully.

__

"Karishma tumhari mom ab theek hain na suna unke baare mein...sorry yrr " Neha geniunely said those words.

"Why are u being sorry neha...she's fine now ab wahi pehele jaisi uchal kud karti reheti hain hamari kaha kon sunta hain tc tc tc" Karishma replied.

"Auntie ka dhyaan rakhna aur hum next sunday unse milne ayenge...!!" This time deepak spoke out.

Karishma smoothly smile at their concern as she said "You guys always welcome in my home!!"

The day was hectic for both of them . karishma and Haseena was so much submerged in their business. In between the work karishma's cell vibrates a notification.

After checking it out karishma come to know that It's from Haseena.

"Smile is a word of 5 letters which means...
1. Superior , 2. Marvellous , 3. Intelligent , 4. lovable & 5. Exactly mine taste...

so just smile bcz you look
cute (: "

Karishma's eyes nearly pops out from the sockets as her heart leapting crazily , neither in her daydream nor in her night time she think ever this happen.....such cute message Haseena sent her !! Aww it's just unbeliavble...bcz this side of her quite new for karishma.

But however , karishma loved it , loved her cute gesture. Reading this msg in no time a huge grinn appear in her face , brightest from the sun and lighter from the
stars and her eyes sparkle.

Although Haseena now content seeing her smiling face. After noticing her gloomy face Haseena sent this msg in an attempt to curl her lips into a smile , which happened perfectly.

__

"Haa ap isse yaheen rakh dijiye...thank you..!!" Staffs help Haseena to keeps her luggage and bags inside her house. She paid them money before closing the door behind her.

She turn on the lights and take a glance of the whole hallway.

Guess what the house don't feel like home. The warmth and love she used in this one month don't suppose to gonna finish so soon. The emptiness and craving for love will still remain in her heart.