( XXV )

[ NOTE ; whoops sorry for late update lol anyway y'all get quiet every time i write smut and it makes me nervous should i tell a joke or something ]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃══════ ∘◦ ᓚᘏᗢ ◦∘ ══════

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
══════ ∘◦ ᓚᘏᗢ ◦∘ ══════

"You alright?" he asked, voice dipped into a whisper, deep with lingering fatigue.

"Yeah," you stammered a bit.

Shouta realized by morning that the both of you couldn't waste any time moving to his apartment. The walls of the dorm weren't terribly thin, but they definitely weren't going to be good enough for the entire week. Not with how your heat had affected your hormones, and not with how 'active' the two of you were starting to get. Neither of you were new to sex and Shouta was particularly diligent about making sure you came hard each time, so it tended to get a little loud. Bottom line: you had to move to his apartment ASAP.

The day had just started, Shouta got back in bed and rested his head against his pillow. His raven black hair was disheveled, and his sweatpants tented at his crotch. Not how I usually wake up, he thought.

"Sorry it started so early," you said, stretching out your legs. You tried a sheepish smile before letting your embarrassment take over your expression.

"Don't apologize," he told you simply.

You sat up and looked at him with wavering eye contact. "I feel like I should."

"That's not necessary," he said, rubbing his forehead. "How about we go get your things so we can get out of here?"

He remembered that he also had to talk to Principal Nezu about his short notice leave, 'coincidentally' the same time as yours, but he figured that could wait a little bit longer. Getting off campus took priority, and since there were no emergencies, there was no need to wait. All he needed to do was grab his grade book and paperwork before heading out.

His apartment was hardly a ways away from campus, so he didn't need to worry about the kids... too much. On the off chance that something did happen, he would be the first to know and he'd be back in minutes.

"Okay," you got off the bed hesitantly, looking back at him, anxious at the thought of him seeing the mess of your room a few doors down. "You're sure?" you asked, hand on his door knob.

"I am."

"Then we'll go to your place?"

"Sounds about right," he said dryly. "You can stop delaying it now."

You checked the glass peephole once more before turning to him with airplaned ears. "When we get in there you can't say anything about my cat toys."

He let out an amused breath, leaning his back against the wall as he waited for you to open the door. "I didn't last time," he raised a curious brow.