taking a stroll w/ tiny yeobi

taeyeobi put on his yellow galloshes and his yellow raincoat, complete, with the hood of it up.

KB smiles and takes Taeyeobi on a cute little stroll around their part of the neighborhood.

taeyeobi splashed in puddles and giggled when his hood plopped over his face.

KB gently situates the hood and smiles at an excited Taeyeobi face looking back at him.

After a few hours, he heard Taeyeobi 's tummy growl, and he checked the Taeyeobi bag and gives him his graham crackers.

Taeyeobi breaks off the sections of one and noms them.

KB smiles softly and picks him up and carries him back to the dorm, as the rain was starting up again.

Taeyeobi squealed, as KB practically ran through the rain, so he wouldn't get soaked.

A car went by and soaked KB.

He sighs and shivers as he rushes home with Taeyeobi who was still squealing, as KB ran up the stairs and through the dorm door.

FWOOSH!

the rain was a down pour.

KB sets Taeyeobi on his feet, as Kyubin puts the galloshes in the mud trap for shoes.

Junji walks in and helps him out of his rain slicker and galoshes.

"Did you have fun?"

Taeyeobi giggles and nods.

Junji smiles and sets the clothes over a rack to dry, while he took  him to the heater to warm up.

He hums softly as he turns up the heater and the vent comes on after a few minutes.

He sets taeyeobi over the vent in the floor and sits with him, KB joins a few seconds later.

The three of them enjoying the heat on such a chilly, rainy day.