Chapter 76

Do you guys want a preview of my Hyunlix book? I might copy and paste the first chapter here or something. I just finished this book, so it's promotion time sksksk and yes, I'll be as shameless promoting my Hyunlix as I was when I promoted this book on AOIO sksk

***

When I woke up, Hyunjin was gone.

I softly whined for the alpha, hoping he was nearby to hear me. But after a minute of whining and the alpha not responding, I let out a whimper and cracked my eyes open, looking around the room before I lazily got up to go and search for the alpha.

In the kitchen, I found all of my alphas were all sitting at the table, with Changbin and Minho both having some tea, Hyunjin and Seungmin sitting and playing on their phones and Chan divvying out food onto plates for the other alphas.

I purred as I walked up to the alphas, going straight to the closest one--Changbin--and nuzzling my nose into his neck as he was sipping his tea.

"Good morning." Changbin mumbled with a little smile. "How do you feel?"

I groaned softly as I wrapped my arms around him, begging to be held as the five alphas all smiled at me being needy.

"I wanna be held..." I mumbled, looking up at the alpha with a pleading pair of puppy eyes.

Changbin smiled wider and set down his tea, before he scooted his chair back just enough for me to crawl up into his lap. I purred as he helped me up and to get situated, before he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a gentle peck on the forehead. His palm rested on my belly as he started to croon, making me wonder if he was greeting the pup, too.

I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder, though I tried to ignore what would be happening later today. I scented my alpha quietly, tuning out the sound of Chan passing filled plates around. At least, until I smelled the pasta Changbin was eating.

All five alphas looked at me in shock when I violently gagged at the smell, nearly throwing up on Changbin as I ducked my face into his neck, trying to inhale his scent instead.

"Are you okay?" Changbin asked with wide eyes.

"The food stinks." I whimpered, before I hopped out of Changbin's lap to run away from the smell. I quickly waddled over to the couch and plopped down on it, laying on my side out of their sight. I wanted to be near my alphas, but that stench...I couldn't take the smell of the pasta.

"Do you feel sick, baby?" Chan asked as he came over to me, leaning over the couch to gently touch my forehead.

"No. I just hate that smell." I grumbled, though I leaned into Chan's touch and softly purred at his attention.

"Okay. Do you want me to make you something else to eat?" He asked as he gently ran his fingers through my hair, staring down at me with a loving gaze and patient smile.

"I'm not supposed to eat before the abortion." I mumbled, giving him a little smile. "So no."

"Ah..." He hummed, before he looked over his shoulder momentarily, then back at me. "Don't worry about that, baby. What do you want to eat? I'll make you whatever you want."

"What?" I asked with a scoff. "I just told you I can't eat. I'm gonna have an abortion later." I said as I sat up to look at Hyunjin. "Right? You made the appointment for a surgical removal, didn't you?"

Hyunjin paused what he was doing to look back at me for a moment. He bit his lip, before he shook his head.

"So I'm doing the pill?" I asked, scrunching my nose at him.