Disclaimer

I acknowledge that this is my own story. I retrieved it from my old account named @KeyaIzumi_ that was my account in my old iphone. Nasira po ang phone ko that time and my account wasn't connected in any gmail acc and fb account so I can't open it. This story are not finished yet, so i will try to re-write it. This story may have a few changes and i will edit the other info in this story so it will be better.

This story is not for all, be mindful while commenting. I do not accept insulting words from readers, instead of insulting me why dont just correct me in a nice way? I also had a lot of grammatical errors so please bear with it, anyways happy reading!

This is a story work of fiction. Names, characters, places, business, events and incidents are either product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manners. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidencial.

Warning: This story contains a violent, brutally killings, bad words and other that readers may find disturbing. I do not promote this story to other reader's because it has a lot of error.

Plagiarism is a crime. I am muting disrespectful readers guys, so please be kind and just read. I do appreciate of you skip this story if you find this not for you. I also write a cliché and easy to read story, so of you are not a fan of that free to leave.

Story: Aokigahara Academy: School of the Fallen Vampires
Series: -
Date Started: May 15 2020
Continued: September 28 2023
Date Finished: -
Status: Editing / On-going
Author: Keya Izumi