Chapter 5

*Jack Gilinskys POV*

" Guys bro meeting now!" I scream. " I can't do it, I can't break her. I ve fallen in love with her. Deal is off" They look at me like I am nuts " Bro, if you don't I will." Jack says
" Okay, JJ go break my sisters heart next month and Gilinsky how dare u ruin everything" Taylor screams. "What did she even do to you? Why do you wanna see your sister broken? Now that is the world worst brother!" I scream back " YOU WANNA KNOW WHAT SHE DID? I LL TELL YOU!!"

Flashback

I was 15 . I had my first real girlfriend, I loved her like no other. She meant everything to me. Her name was Stacy. I was sure I was going to marry her until Alex and to say she didn't like her. I was pissed when she said that and told her to deal with it. One day, I was at basketball practice and Stacy was at my house. Alex told her to get away from me because she was just using me and being a hoe. She never talked to me again, I hate Alex for that day and I will never ever forgive her. She broke me so now I will break her. She needs to understand the pain.

End of flashback

Alex Pov*

I hear yelling from downstairs but I just ignore it. They were probably screaming at the x-box. G comes up stairs and sits with me in my room. We talk about your 5 month anniversary and how we were going to celebrate it. G wants it to be a surprise so he is planning it. I can't believe I was almost with this goofball for 5 months. I just love gow he can make me smile in seconds. He makes me complete. I have no clue what I would do with out him. I am madly in love with someone I never thought I could be.