Chapter 14

Alex POV

I ran straight out of the school and to the treehouse I used to stay at when I was little. My mascara was running down my face and I looked terrible but that was the least of my worries Johnson was my very first. He knew about me and Sam and reacted like that? He kissed someone right in front of me. My heart is hurting and I don't know why but I just feel like I am going to faint. "King Sam is here! Does my queen need help?" I laugh alittle because not only were we prom king and queen but when we were little we used to play dragon in this very treehouse. I would be the queen and a dragon would keep my captive and then Sam would save me. "Sam! How did u know I was here?" " I ran behind you, oh and for a girl in heels you run pretty darn fast! Now let's get you back to mine and wipe that makeup off" I smile as he picks me up and takes me to his house. He is my best friend for a reason. " Alex!" His mother greets me at the door. " oh sweetie what happened? Did Sam do anything to you?" " No Mrs. Wilkinson,Sam is fine" I say as I hug her. "Mom! Let me get her in comfy clothes and then you guys can talk!" Sam says as he drags me upstairs. We go to his room and he throws me a hoddie and sweats. I go to the bathroom and change then wipe my makeup off. As I walk back to Sam's room he tells me to grab blankets and pillows and head down stairs. We set up a little bed thing in the living room and cuddle. As we cuddle Mrs. Wilkinson comes in and says " Awe! are you too a thing now?" She always wanted Sam and I to go out but it never happened she stills tries to push us though. I smile and say "No" she just frowns and leaves. Sam kisses my for head and tells me Johnson isn't worth my tears. I always knew Sam would be by my side no matter what. I thank him and fall asleep in his shoulder.

Sam POV

Alex falls asleep and give her a quick kiss on her head. I never wanna see her hurt and especially over a boy. I ve always had a tiny crush on her but I put it aside because she really just needs a guy friend and I wanna be that. I love and care about her like crazy. She is my everything and I hope her and Johnson will get back together because the way they look at each other is love true love.