Announcement

Hello. I'm sorry if you were hoping for a new chapter to this book, but unfortunately that won't be happening.

I really enjoyed writing this book and appreciated the support I received along the way, but due to recent events involving allegations of YandereDev being a groomer, I have chosen to discontinue this book.

I wanted to rewrite it at some point, but this has put a permanent wrench in those plans. I cannot support a groomer/pedo by creating fan creations for his series. I apologize for disappearing and reappearing to give chapters, then reappearing to promise chapters and then disappearing then reappearing to only discontinue the book. Life worked out differently than I'd thought, and this would've happened eventually.

As for those of you that haven't seen the evidence of YandereDev's deplorable behavior, I highly suggest you research it instead of taking YandereDev's word that he's innocent. The evidence is damning.

With that, again, I'm sorry for this, but it's a matter of standing by my morals. I clearly don't have the time anyway. Thank you for your support if you've read all the chapters or left a positive comment. I will leave you with a few more paragraphs.

-StillCreatingOCs

Academi began to crumble under it's faulty design. As students listened to the hideous sounds of the building's true nature, they began to walk out, one by one. Ayano Aishi and Taro Yamada left together. Perhaps by coincidence. Perhaps in an unspoken agreement when they saw each other at the gates of the school. Then more students left. Osana, Midori, Saki, Budo, so many more... they could not stand for the hideous sounds the building made.

Umeji stood from his seat and began to walk toward a familiar classroom. The classroom where he cleaned a desk once. Where he looked frantically for a girl once when she didn't come to school one day. The halls had never felt so... scummy. As he stepped on the stairs he was met with a creaaak...

Was it always this faulty? Was he being manipulated this whole time to believe it was a beautiful campus? Now that the truth had come out, he couldn't help but think of other things he'd heard about the school. How could he be so blind? The killings in the 80s? Those weird empty rooms? Why did he let himself believe this was a great place to be, even at the cost of being bullied in his first year?

"Umeji?" A gentle voice came from down the hall. They were on the second floor. The first floor was where her class room was. Her black hair shrouded her face in a shadow but he could still see her looking up at him through it.

"Horuda, I was coming to find you. What are you doing here?" He asked bluntly. She only blinked before answering.

"Coming to find you. I want to leave this place. Let's go, together." Horuda said, offering her hand which was shaking slightly. Umeji stifled a laugh.

"That was so cliche. You read too much." He said simply with a small smile.

"Maybe you read too little?" She responded as they both walked downstairs and Umeji shook his head with a smirk. As they left the building he noticed the gate was open and some other students were leaving as well.

"Hey, how come the teachers didn't stop us from leaving?" Umeji turned to her and asked.

"They wanted to leave too." She responded simply before looking back at Academi one last time. "Would you like to go to my house for some tea? You're welcome there, since you saved me and got me to urgent care that one time."

"I'd... I'd love to. C'mon. I don't want cold tea, nerd." He said playfully and pushed her along. She giggled and ran down the hill with Umeji quickly following behind her.