1 - Obsessed

☻♡

☻♡

1 - Obsessed

Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick— Beep. Beep. Beep.

That's when the commotion began: when the alarm of the woman's phone went off in the front of the room. Everyone instantly began packing their belongings into their bags while the professor desperately tried to get anyone's attention.

"Pages 66-89 please! And don't forget to write your chapter analysis."

No one really paid the professor any mind. At least they wouldn't until next week the night before class thinking, "Shit! Was there any assignments?"

There were three men sat in the class who definitely didn't pay the professor any mind. Their attention was set on someone else entirely.

They were taking their time putting their things away, instead peering at the green eyed blonde haired man who sat in the front of the class while they stayed in the back.

"Tomorrow." The eldest of the group said, "Tomorrow he's ours."

"This Halloween will be one for the books." The blonde man of the group said with an excited grin.

"We need to prepare." The brunette said, wanting to make sure everything was absolutely and utterly perfect for tomorrow night. Nothing could go wrong. He refused to let anything go wrong.

"We have been. For the past two months." Luke hummed out, "Everything will go as planned."

"Oh it will. And even better." Ashton grinned, referencing the men to follow him out.

They walked outside the college classroom, following the blonde man as he began his usual way outside the building and down the next three blocks until he got to his shared apartment with two other college students.

Luke, Calum, and Ashton knew all of Michael's routines. They knew his class schedule, his work schedule, and even his errands schedule.

They were obsessed with him. They have been ever since their eyes laid onto their fellow classmate of Psy 384. Criminal psychology. Where they learned about why people do terrible and evil things like stalk, kidnap,...and even murder.

The three men weren't bad people. They've always been 'normal.' The only abnormal thing about them was that they were in a triad relationship. Until...until Michael happened.

The blonde man caused a storm in the men's lives. He's made them crave, desire, and completely obsess over him. He was a perfect, innocent little thing. And the three wanted to take a bite.

Their gazes never could tear from Michael while they were in class. While the professor discussed the mind's of stalkers, kidnappers, and murderers.

It only took a few weeks for their interest in the man to turn into an obsession. All the three men could think about was MichaelMichaelMichael. How it would feel to touch him. Kiss him. Hold him. To have him under them.

And one day they snapped.

They were following him after class like usual to make sure he got home okay, but Michael went out of his routine. He stopped at a coffee shop, seemingly looking for someone. And that's when they saw a man their age walk inside and sit down next to Michael.

They didn't miss how close he sat next to him, eventually putting his hand on Michael's thigh after they got comfortable. They didn't miss how the man bought Michael a drink. They didn't miss how the man's eyes never left Michael's pretty face.

So they also made sure they didn't miss grabbing the man after his date and beating him until he stopped breathing, leaving him in an alleyway like the trash he was.

They'd do anything for the man. Anything.

And tomorrow was finally Halloween. The night the three men have been waiting for. The night the three men have been obsessing over.

It was finally the night they were going to take a bite of the beauty named Michael.

—•••—

Welcome to my 2023 Halloween special!

If you're new here I publish a small Halloween special every year. Check out my 2021 and 2022 ones if you haven't already!!

Have fun 🤎

—☆⁎⁺˳✧༚