Stuff about the story (PLEASE READ!!!)

Hiya! I decided to work on this while doing my micheal afton fanfic on the side and by the time you guys see this then my fanfic would prob be complete or discontinued! So lets begin with info on the characters!!

Jazmine Hood

Hair color: Brown/Dark Brown
Hair type/texture: Curly/soft
Skin color: Brown
Ethnicity: African American/Black
Eye color: Emerald Green
Age:15
State/City: New York
Sexuality: Lesbian
Pronouns: She/Her

Scarlett Jones
Hair color: Black
Hair type/texture: Straight/smooth
Skin color: Pale (she rarely goes outside for anything but school)
Ethnicity: Korean American
Eye color: Brown
Age: 15
Sexuality: Bisexual
Pronouns: She/Her
State/City: New York
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Backstorys!! (My fav part)

Jazmine:

Jazmine was born in Chicago but moved to New York with her father after her parents divorced when she was 5 (so like a decade ago lmao). She's grown to love the city and found the perfect place to hang out with her friends during the winter, the skating rink. Ironically, her friends had been joking about her possibly meeting the love of her life there. She's been to about 10-20 parties and has been titled "hottest girl in the school" and "craziest person at parties". One day she goes to the skating rink alone since her friends were all busy and meets someone special.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scarlett:

Scarlett has been in New York for as long as she can remember with her parents and her grandma. She's burdened by responsibility and the pressure from her parents to succeed, people at school label her as a "mama's girl" or "teachers pet" but she doesn't listen because in her words it "doesn't effect her grades so it doesn't effect her". One day, her best friend since kindergarten manages to convince her to go to the skating rink and she fell into someone special.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's it! The year is gonna be the early 2000's for the stories sake and will have some stuff and music from now but it doesn't matter lol. If you want me to make any other stories then let me know! Only type of storys I won't do is ones with smut, I'm not comfy with smut, BYEEEEEEEE.

-☆Kayla☆