School Sucks||Ch.3

°•○●Jasmine's pov●○•°

This class sucks.

I've never been interested in reproduction or how my body works. I think it's gross to see what peoples organs are supposed to look like.

But Scarlett told me that biology is fun in her opinion. Probably because she does art, pretty good art at that.

Like seriously, this girl needs to get into art competition's because I think she would win.

I feel someone staring at me so I look around and see Scarlett. She sees me look at her and she waves then look away at her sketchbook.

'I swear, she's so innocent and nice. But she's always been like that I guess.'

'A pro from having parents that shelter you for your own good.'

'I'm gonna sit next to her during lunch and see how everyone reacts. Because if I sit next to "Mama's girl Jones" then she'll stop being called that.'

The bell rings and I get up and start walking towards her.

"Hey Scarlett! Wait up!" She stops and turns around. I just noticed how tall she is.

"Oh uhm, hey Jazmine!" She looks down at me and I look up at her.

"Hey Scarlett! Do you have any plans after school?" She opens her mouth to answer but someone behind us interrupts before she can say anything.

"Yeah, she's super busy with me after school" Me and Scarlett stop and turn around.

"Oh, hi there!" It's only Scarlett's friend Sapphire, I wave at her but she looks annoyed. Scarlett looks at Sapphire confused.

"I am?" Scarlett tilts her head as she ask the question.

She's so cute.

°•○●Scarlett's pov●○•°

"You are, now come on, let's go to our lunch spot" what's up with her?? Why is she lying?

"Oh! Uhm, I was actually going to ask Scarlett if she wanted to sit with me for lunch" my heart almost skipped a beat when she said that.

"Well sucks to suck" I looked at Sapphire with a 'are you serious right now?' Look and then faced Jazmin.

"I actually don't have anything planned today and I could sit with you, do you want want to sit with us Sapphire?" I look back at Sapphire and she has a look of betrayal, she looks at me like I just killed her pet that she's had for ten years.

"No, but can I talk to you about something real quick?" She glances at Jazmin then back at me. "Alone?" At this point, I'm so confused on why she's acting like this.

"Uhm, sure" She pulls me to the side and away from Jazmin. "I want to tell you something" I wait for her to tell me what it is.

"I don't think Jazmin has good intentions" Okay, now I'm extremely confused.

"Why? She's literally one of the nicest people I've talked to this year!" When I say this, Sapphire looks disappointed.

"Nice? She's the one who started the 'Mama's girl Jones' joke and you think shes nice?" She says with disbelief in her voice.

"Okay? And from what I've heard, she stopped calling me it, but you still call me it" I say in a mad tone.

"Whatever, if you want to get all your hopes and dreams crushed then turn into a clone of Jazmin then go ahead" Sapphire yells out then turns around and walks away.

"Wow, that was a heated convo" i hear Jazmin say behind me then giggle, shes so cute.

I turn around and look at her, I'm just noticing how short she is.

"Yeah, I don't know what her problem is. Something probably happened at her house" I shrug.

"So, lunch?" She says and points at the benches in the yard.

"Yeah" I say and we start walking towards them. We sit across from eachother and start talking then people sit next to us.

I look over and see Jacob Skye and Jackson Miller, my bullies.

School fucking sucks.