|4|

Not even after thirty minutes of watching the movie, only Felix, Mia and Chan were focused on it.

Chan was waiting for the movie to finish so he could put everyone to bed, Jeongin fell asleep while hugging the oldest as if his life depended on it, Minho was on his phone while Jisung played with his hair, Changbin and Hyunjin were doing.. Changbin and Hyunjin things and Seungmin went somewhere, probably to his room, and he didn't come back.

Mia was cuddling with the freckled boy. Even though they met a couple hours ago, they already acted like besties. Mia had to admit that she developed a slight crush on the older. Not something big and romantic, just a slight crush.

The female was deep in thought about her feelings for the male until she fell asleep. The movie was almost over anyway, so she wouldn't miss much of it. Even tho she watched it a million times already, she could never get bored of Frozen.

It was once the movie finished when Felix noticed Mia fell asleep on his shoulder. "She looks cute when she's asleep" The male thought while looking at her asleep.

He slowly picked the female up.

"Hyung, I will carry her to my bed and I'll come back." Felix said to Chan, to which the said male just nodded.

He slowly carried her to his room, trying not to wake her up. He placed her on his bed and kissed her forehead. He stared at her sleeping figure for a little bit longer.

"Why does she kinda look like Jisung while sleeping?" Felix thought and chuckled lightly to himself before turning around and leaving the room.

He started heading back to the living room and on the way he met Chan carrying their maknae to bed.

"Can you tell Changbin and Hyunjin to stop doing whatever they even are doing and tell them to go to bed? They don't listen to me and it's already almost 1am." Chan asked the younger to which he nodded and went towards the living room to complete his mission of making his hyungs go to bed.

As expected, it wasn't easy.

Felix didn't find them in the living room so he went to a place where he knew they would be. The kitchen.

He went into the room and saw them making something. He saw smoke and rushed over before they burn the house down.

"You idiots! It's 1am what the hell do you think you are doing?!" Felix whisper-yelled, scolding his hyungs.

"Making eggs" Changbin answered casual, as if he didn't almost burn the house down.

"What are- you know what, nevermind. Just go to bed already!" Felix said sternly.

The two older ones went to bed while Felix went to his room to check up on his friend. He entered quietly and saw her still sleeping peacefully. He headed to his closet and took some gray sweat pants and a black hoodie.

Once he changed he went to the living room and then headed to bed, thinking of her.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

a/n
I cringed so hard at that last part ew. Anygays I hate this story✌️