|11|

a few days later

"Are you sure you can go to school?" Chan asked, a frown visible on his face.

Yesterday Mia and Jisung went home from school in the rain, since being the idiots they are, they forgot to bring an umbrella.

"Yes Chan, I'm finee~" she said

"I'll bring her home if something happens, don't worry" Jisung smiled. "We'll head out now, bye bye!" He said as he gave the older a small wave before exiting their home.

Their school wasn't far away, so they walked.

An awkward silence lingered in the air. The two would try to start a small conversation, but it would lead to nothing.

Eventually, they arrived at school.

"You'll meet us for lunch together with the others right?" Jisung asked, to which the female nodded

"Okay, I'll see you then, bye!" Mia said and they bid their goodbyes. She then walked to class.

She wondered how come she never saw the boys around school?

But she ended up not caring as she entered the classroom. She sat in her typical back seat.

Laying on the desk she closed her eyes, falling asleep before waking up again as class started.

---

"Mia!" Jeongin smiled waving at the said female. Mia returned the smile as she walked to the table where Fer 5 friends were sat.

"Hi" she smiled at all of them as she took a seat next to Hyunjin. She started picking her food, not really having an appetite.

"Mia are you okay? You look a little pale.." Hyunjin said, catching the attention of the whole table.

"I'm fine don't worry" Mia smiled

"Are you sure?" He placed his hand on the younger's forehead. "Holy sh- you're burning. We should take you home"

"Hyunjin- I'm fine~ it's probably just because of the rain yesterday, it'll go away."

He sighed and started eating again.

They were soon finished with their meal and they stood up to put the trays away.

As Mia stood up, sh felt really dizzy and almost fell. She grabbed the table for support and Felix was quick to catch her before she fell.

"Okay now I'm taking you home. No excuses" Felix said sternly. "Jeongin tell the teacher why I'm absent." Jeongin nodded and the two left to pack their things

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////