Chapter 7

just saying 'thank you' for your love and support doesn't seem enough. So, I've penned down these song lyrics to express how much it truly means to me.tum mile dil khile aur jeene ko kya chaiye

First and foremost, thank you so much for the incredible milestones we've achieved together - 4k reads,400+ likes, and 41k views on my Instagram reel with 3k+ likes. Honestly, even in my wildest dreams, I couldn't have imagined reaching these numbers. But you all made it possible.

___________________

Ishita returned home, and after not finding her mother in the garden for their usual evening walk, she went to locate her. She searched the backyard and the hall until she finally found her mother in the kitchen, deep in the throes of cooking.

Unable to contain her excitement at seeing her mother, Ishita couldn't resist giving her a surprise back hug. Her mother, initially startled by the sudden embrace, realized it was Ishita and continued her work, now with a warm and pleasant interruption. Ishita hugged her mother tightly from behind and couldn't resist the temptation when she spotted the hot, freshly fried puris.

She grabbed one, but its scorching heat made her juggle it between her hands like a hot potato.

Seeing Ishita's antics, her mother swiftly rescued the puri from her hands and set it on a plate. Ishita: "Maa, kitni garam puri thi! Aise bina flinch kiye Kaise touch kar li! "

Her mother replied with a playful smirk, aur jho pure time bolti rehti hai ki' i am very hot to handle u know' nikl gayi sari hotness actual mein hot cheez ko touch krne se ,Kon sa garam tha? Thandi Rakhi thi faltu ke drame karwa lo tumse tho bass tumhare liye tho 'handle with care' ka tag lagana padega .

Ishita started whining like a child .

Acha Chalo, jao, jaldi jao, fridge se sweets nikalo."Ishita couldn't contain her excitement at the mention of sweets.

"Mithai banayi hai? Wow! Kis khushi mein?"

Her mother explain that her brother and sister-in-law had landed a massive project from Kings Co-operation.

DINING HALL

Ishita arrived at the dining hall where her brother (bhai) was arranging plates for dinner. She said, "Congrats bhai, ab toh aapko party deni padegi, itna bada project mila hai." Knowing her sister's antics well, Avinash nodded in agreement for the celebration. "Acha, okay, Ishi, hum kal chalenge party karne," he replied.

Suddenly, their mother entered with bowls of delicious food in her hands and as she approached, she said, "Kal Ishi, mere sath NGO jayegi, baccho ke check-up ke liye."

"Okay, Mumma, kal NGO, parso party, perfect," Ishita agreed with her dimple smile.

Ishita then called out, "Chalo bhai, sab khane ke liye aajao, Bhabhi, Duggu, Papa, jaldi aao, mujhe bhook lagi hai!" She shouted, and Avinash chuckled at her dramatic display.

After a while, everyone was seated at their table, eating and engaging in some light chit-chat. Ishita then said, "Arre bhai, aapko pata hai voh Mr. Saraf haina? Mujhe voh Cantt Road pe unconscious state mein mile the, aur unki tongue katti hui thi. I am them sure kisi ne unhe torture kiya hoga, pakka," she said in a detective-like tone while fixing her glasses.

Neha asked, "Ishi, pakka Saraf hi tha voh?"

"Arre, haan, bhabhi, Saraf hi the," Ishita confirmed in a firm tone. "Kahi Ekansh ne toh nahi kiya hoga un dono ki aaj ladai bhi toh hogayi thi. Yaad hai kaise maara tha Hukum ne usko?" Neha raised a question at the dining table.Avinash replied, "Arre, Neha, Hukum nahi kar sakte yeh unke marne ke baad hi voh Saraf kaise bhaag gaya tha. Aur vaise bhi, Saraf jitna ghatiya insaan ke toh kai dushman honge, koi bhi ho sakta hai."