Crazy Stalker Ex

Warnings: smut, stalking, murder, obsession, unrequited love, nsfw.

Cillian was the shy, kind, quiet person before he proposed to Y/N, and she loved him dearly, but once they were in a relationship, he revealed his true colors. With regard to Y/N, Cillian grew excessively attached, possessive, and obsessed. At first, Y/N thought that was nice, but it gradually grew more extreme. When Cillian found someone who might take away his Y/N, he would threaten them. At one point, he threatened to kill your friends and family if you didn't stop seeing them, and you decided to end your relationship with him before things got worse. Even though you deeply loved him, you broke up with him. You moved to another country to start a new life but, You broke up, he didn't. After so many years he was still with you, maybe you didn't realize it, but he controlled everything you did.

Cillian would regularly call you by an unknown number to which you would answer. When you asked who it was, there was silence; Your voice made Cillian melt.Cillian got so obsessed with you that he would frequently masturbate while thinking about you, groaning, and sometimes yelling your name as a way to vent his frustration and sexy wants. he developed an addiction, through frequent masturbation and pornography.Cillian has been stubborn since he was a child; if he wants something, he will get it, and this behavior did not change as he grew older, because he wanted Y/N, only Y/N, and he will have her no matter what. Finding out where Y/N lived, her home address, new friends, the office that she worked at, wasn't hard for Cillian, he had his own way to get information about Y/N.Cillian would often break into Y/N's house when Y/N was not at home and once he placed hidden cameras and microphones in every corner and rooms of the house. So, while Y/N thought she was at the most comfortable and private place in the whole world, Cillian would notice her every move, from morning when you wake up till late at night when you fall asleep, it was a way Cillian felt he was closer to you. A sense of relief that you were safe was in his mind. Looking at you fall asleep made him fall asleep.Sometimes he would hide under your bed and sometimes in your closet, till you come back home. He liked looking at you sleep and loved hearing your soft breaths while sleeping. Sometimes he would mix sleeping pills in your food so you would faint, and he could have his way with you.Sometimes you would wake up with a heavy head with unusual bruises and hickeys on the most intimate areas of your body like your neck, your back, your inner thighs, etc. It would even hurt down there.You never realized you slept so messily, like your bed sheets would all be creased, your bed would look like it was not in the position it was supposed to be. It looked like you just had rough sex with someone.Once you decided to start dating this amazing guy named Alex, and it was not very long after Cillian got to know about it. His jealousy reached the highest levels and out of anger and love, he would kill Alex in the most terrible way ever.Even after murdering your date, his anger didn't lower and he finally decided to teach you a lesson. So one night, when you were fast asleep, he came out of the closet and hurriedly tied your hands and legs with ropes. You tried to scream but he had put his hands over our mouth. There was no way to escape."You think you could run away from me, kitten? You thought you could cheat me like this. I will teach you a lesson you will never forget."And then everything went black, he fucked you like it was your last day on this earth. Like an animal.