Stalker Thomas Shelby

At first, he thought it was simply a crush, but as you both grew older, this attraction evolved into love, which soon blossomed into obsession.

Thomas is completely obsessed with you; he loves you beyond all else, and he craves your affection and attention.Thomas may appear cold-hearted, harsh, and disciplined to others, but his entire personality transforms when it comes to you. He turns into a gentle, pleasant, and compassionate man.Flowers, presents, and love letters delivered to your door by an unknown individual. (Yes, it was Thomas)The love letters would be filled with comments about your beauty and how badly he wanted to be with you.He monitored your regular activities, noting everything you did. It made him feel closer to you.There were times when Thomas couldn't resist the urge to get even closer to you; he would track you wherever you went, sometimes seeking the help of trustworthy men and other times stalking himself. Because you'd end up meeting him wherever you went, coincidence? I don't believe so.For you, Thomas was the funny childhood friend who always listened to you but you never imagined he would have feelings for you. Every detail of your life became an object of his attention. These snippets of your life became valuable to him. So he could insert himself into your life and make you realize that you had no one else to rely on but him.While others saw his acts to be disruptive and disturbing, Cillian saw him as a loving lover eager to go to any length for you to notice him as a loverWhoever yelled at you, made you cry, or hurt you ended up going missing the next day.He didn't want his brothers talking to you, and he would sometimes threaten them.His brothers understood how obsessed he was with you, so they forced him to gather his confidence and propose to you one day. He came to your house with a bouquet of flowers and was about to propose when he noticed you kissing __________ (your favorite Peaky Blinders villain) and them saying, "I love you." , to which you answered, "I love you too." Thomas was absolutely crushed and broken, and he cried and felt his heart broken for the first time."In the end, we, as in you and me, were never meant to be" he said to himself.