Being Jonathan's Favorite Student (Part 2)

Jonathan Crane kidnapped Y/N and kept her in his basement, which he used as an experiment room. He has no intention of letting her go. After all she was his favorite student.

Jonathan's basement was a pitch-black space with no windows. He had you bound with handcuffs and ropes, and you were strapped to what appeared to be a dentist chair.Jonathan's house was immediately above the basement, and he often visited by surprise. It was pretty unpredictable when he would come and visit you.He always tied you up unless and until you needed to use the restroom. And the restroom had concrete walls and no windows, so there was no way out. He once trusted you when you said you wouldn't run, so he untied you and you attempted to flee when he failed to lock the basement door, but his alarms went off and you were captured. So he never unties you, and he even has cameras installed in the basement. His gaze is fixed on you at all times.Jonathan, on the other hand, did not impose his feelings on you. He was patiently waiting for you to fall in love with him. He never harmed, or touched you in any manner you would find uncomfortable. He despises non-consensual love and sex.But it was sometimes too difficult for him to suppress his emotions, and he would vent his frustration by masturbating or tormenting prisoners in Arkham Asylum.He would prepare your favorite meals. You refused to eat for a few days, but hunger drove you insane, and you eventually ate food. He didn't untie you, but he fed you with his own hands, and the food was delicious.He was your teacher anyway, so he would teach you in the basement, but you never paid attention to him, which irritated him, so he stated he wouldn't feed you that day, and then you paid full attention to him. He was your attention seeker, and he did everything he could to make you fall in love with him.He was watching you sleep through the cameras one night while you were sleeping, but he quickly saw you were wailing and screaming in your sleep. He dashed down to the basement and woke you up; you'd had a horrific nightmare that had you sobbing uncontrollably. He untied you and carried you inside to his bedroom.He delicately places you on the bed, your lips just inches apart, and you can feel his warmth. He tied your hands again to the bed's handles. He told you to sleep in his bed and that he would sleep on the sofa downstairs.You didn't want to be alone since your nightmares terrified you. So you told him to stay and sleep by you, and he did, waking up throughout the night to make sure you were okay.You had no idea he was spraying you with chemicals to cause nightmares and this would happen.