2

Christian's P.O.V

After he left, I can hear my friends giggling behind...

I gave them a serious look and they even laughed more...

"Dude I thought once you see each other, you'll make him suffer? What the hell just happened?" Leon.

"Yeah... I think he took his words back after seeing him again..." Kent said, teasing me...

Fuck this people...

"Shut the fuck up and continue eating there..." I said as I sat back to the couch...

"Hey! Join us! You haven't eaten anything yet..." Henley said.

I just shook my head and sighed...

Rylie changed a lot... the only thing that wasn't change about him is that he's bad at lying...

That memory necklace is the same necklace that we both had 9 years ago...

It's impossible that I don't recognise that...

I sighed again and take a look at my bracelet...

When I threw my memory necklace to the ocean...

I actually waited for Rylie to leave that place before I came back again and almost drown myself down just to find my memory necklace back...

It took me 9 hours to find it and even asked for a fisherman's help...

Luckily I got it back and safe...

I already expected this kind of situation where Rylie and I met again...

So instead of wearing it as a necklace, I wore it as my bracelet to avoid some questions to him when he sees it...

I smiled and held the pendant...

"He's still wearing it..." I said.

"I thought you don't love him anymore?" I startled when Clifton spoke behind my back...

I sighed in relief when I found out it's him...

Clifton smiled as he sat beside me...

"Believe me... I really tried to love someone again... but my heart really wants him back to my embrace..." I said.

"If you love him... what about him? Does he still love you?" Fuck that question broke my heart into pieces...

"I... I don't know..." I said.

"Rylie Huck Denville also known as Ryle, he was born on October 04 1990 and a very good actor even for today's generation..." nigel.

Wow he's reading it out loud...

"He started his career as an actor and model when he was 24 years old and now he's 33, still looking young and beautiful..." nigel.

"He's currently under GMMTV and a successful soul heir of his father..." nigel.

"He also graduated Civil procedure under major of law..." Nigel.

Our eyes widened after nigel said that...

Wait a minute... how?

"Wait... didn't he stop taking class after he became an actor?" Kobe.

"Maybe he studied again while taking his career as an actor..." Yuhan.

Yeah... maybe...

"Anyways! Let's continue! Rylie Huck Denville was known well not just because of his acting but also because of his tons of scandals and issues including him dating tons of men everyday and smoking in public areas..." Nigel.