17

Rylie's P.O.V

I'm in a middle of the shoot for my upcoming movie when my personal assistant suddenly ran towards me.

"Rylie, you have to go home... Your dad needs you..." My personal assistant said. Confused as I am, I don't have any idea what she means.

"Daisy, I'm in the middle of the shoot... Is this a prank or something?" I said. Daisy rolled her eyes on me which widened my eyes.

"Your sister called me! Your dad is crying nonstop for no reason and rain thinks you're the only one he needed..." Daisy said. Okay, that's my queue to worry about my dad.

"Daisy, tell the director-"

"I already ask permission to the director... You can go home now..." Daisy said and smiled. I rushedly ran towards my car and drove away to that place.

_______________________

When I arrived, I ran inside the house only to see my sisters hugging each other in the living room together with their friends and that includes Christian.

"P'ryle!" Heaven called my name as she ran towards my direction and hugged me.

"What happened? Where's dad?" I worriedly asked.

"He's in his room, he locked himself there and he keeps calling your name for no reason..." Rain said. Heaven pulled herself out of the hug and looked at me.

"What's wrong with dad?" Heaven asked me. I smiled at her and patted her head.

"I don't know... But I promise that you'll be the first person to know about it after I talk to dad..." I said. Heaven nodded as she walked back to rain and hugged her.

I sighed and goes upstairs because that's where my dad's room is. When I reached his room, I knocked on his door but I hear no response at all. So I have to do another idea how to call my dad out.

"Dad, it's rylie... Can we talk?" I asked. I though he won't open the door but I'm wrong. The moment I told him that it's me, he opened it.

I slowly stepped inside and locked the door. Its dark so I turned the lights on. There, I saw dad laying down on his bed, facing the white wall and covered half of his body with a blanket.

I walked towards him and sat on his bed. I want to talk but I don't know how. In what way should I do it?

"I'm okay... Don't mind me..." I startled lightly when dad spoke out but I didn't mind it. I faced him and held his hand.

"Rain told me that you keep calling my name... May I ask why?" I worriedly asked him.

He sighed as he straightened his posture and faced me. I don't know why I suddenly felt nervous about this and I'm scared about it.

"Rylie..."

"Hmm?"

"Why didn't you tell me?" Huh? What is he talking about?

"What do you mean dad?" I asked. Why do I suddenly felt nervous as hell?!

"All this time, you were hiding something from me and I felt miserable about it..."

"Dad, I don't understand..." I really don't understand!

"9 years ago..." That's my queue to shut my mouth. In that moment, my world stop as he mentioned that.

He knew...

"D-dad..."

"I shouldn't have left you with your mother... She's the worst!" Dad yelled which startled me. I had mixed emotions that I can't explain.