CHAPTER 1- "The Friend Who Changed Everything."

So, let's rewind to 2015, the year my love story began. It all started the day I laid eyes on my crush in our shared neighborhood. She exuded an undeniable purity that made me yearn to spend my life with her. Yet, fear held me back-I hesitated to meet her gaze or speak confidently. Unlike me, she was an extroverted, talkative force, drawing in everyone around her with an indescribable charm.

As time slipped by, it became evident that my feelings weren't reciprocated. She embarked on a relationship with someone else, leaving me shattered. I berated myself for not expressing my emotions earlier, even if the outcome might not have changed. Life moved on, and so did she, but I had already resigned from the pursuit.

Out of the blue, a twist emerged. Her friend approached me one day, revealing that my crush had a secret crush on me. Despite the passage of time, my feelings reignited. This time, I decided not to retreat; I confronted the truth that she liked me too. I mustered the courage to propose, and to my delight, she accepted. The world seemed limitless that day-we talked endlessly, our connection deepening.

As my feelings strengthened, I envisioned a future together, planning and dreaming about many things. Alas, fate had different plans. Unseen cracks appeared in our relationship, but I remained oblivious. After three months of bliss, she abruptly ended things, offering no explanation. I never had the chance to understand what went wrong; she vanished from my life, leaving me without closure.

Yet, this tale isn't solely about her. It's about her friend, who held a pivotal role in this unpredictable journey.