Anniversaries (1 out of 5: Haruka Nanase)

A/N: Okay so this scenario is going to be split up into 5 parts since they're too long. So this one is Haru's and I know he's super OOC. Sorry. Hope you enjoy!- jxmyne

Haru and I have been going out for almost 5 months and our anniversary was coming up soon. I was about to leave school when I found a note fall out of my locker. "Huh?", I questioned. I picked up the fallen note and read it.
Dear (Y/N),
There's a surprise on your bed. Please put it on and I will pick you up at 8. If wanted, Gou is willing to do your hair and make-up, but plase don't over do the make-up. You look better without it.
Sincerely, Haru
I blushed at the part when he said that I look better without make up. I called Gou and told her to meet her at my house and left the school. We both arrived at the same time. Once we got inside, I quickly hopped into the shower and blow dried you hair.

I walked into my room to find a box, neatly wrapped and a blue bow tied to it. I slowly undid the ribbon and took the lid off the box to reveal a ocean blue dress. "Oh my!", I gasped loudly. "(Y/N)-chan? What's wr- oh my goodness!", Gou exclaimed. I cautiously lifted the dress and gingerly put it on, along with some black flats. I looked at myself in the mirror. I was absolutely shocked. The dress hugged every curve on my body and made my legs look longer and slender.

Gou squealed in excitement when she saw me and dragged me to sit on a chair so she could do my hair and make-up. She did neutral colors on my eyes, applied a light pink blush generously on my cheeks, and to top it all off, she put a nude-colored lipstick on my lips. Soon after, she gathered all of my hair and began to fishtail braid it. Once she was finished, my hair reached all the way down to my mid-back.

The doorbell rang loudly through out your house. "Huh? It's not even 8 yet! I'm not ready!", I said to Gou. I sent Gou to go check who the person behind the door was. Turns out it was Makoto, Nagisa, Rin and Rei. "What are you guys doing here?", I asked as I let them in my house. "We are your escorts.", Makoto smiled warmly at me. "If you're ready, then please follow us.", Rei gestured to the door. I looked nervously back at Gou, who gave me two thumbs up and a big smile. I felt butterflies walking towards the door, and when I walked out the door, the butterflies got stronger.

Already feeling nervous enough, Nagisa tied a blindfold over my eyes, careful not to mess up Gou's hard work on my face. The drive to wherever they were taking me took about 20 minutes. "We're here, but you still need to keep your eyes closed, even when I take the blindfold off.", Nagisa explained strictly. I nodded and let him take the blindfold off, keeping my eyes screwed shut.

The car door on my right opened and someone led me out and into a building. "Okay, you can open your eyes now, (Y/N)-senpai!", I heard Rei say excitedly. I slowly opened my eyes, slightly cringing and adjusting to the brightness of the room. Once my eyes were normal again, I looked around the room. Haru was dressed in a black suit and a tie which matched the color of my dress.

"You thought of everything. I'm impressed, Nanase-kun.", I said, walking in front of the boy. "Everything here is for you. You look stunning...", Haru said, "Happy 5 months, (Y/N)-chan...I-I l-love you.", he whispered in your ear. You gasped, this was the first time he's ever said those 3 words. Those 3 words that would just make your heart melt. Those 3 words that make you think you two would be together forever. "I love you, too. Now and forever.", I said, hugging him. I could hear his heart rate go up. He wraps his arms around me and buries his head into his head into my shoulder. He brought his head back up and gave me a passionate kiss, sealing the deal. I'll love you now, tomorrow, and all the tomorrows to come..., I thought in my head as we shared another kiss...