Long Distance Love (Haruka Nanase X Reader) LEMON

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT SCENES. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SEXUAL CONTENT, PLEASE PROCEED TO ANOTHER CHAPTER

You sighed as you checked your phone.

Another missed call from your boyfriend, Haru. At 3 in the morning.

He was currently in Japan, but you left to go to your dream college, which happens to have a different time zone that where you studied. 

You wanted to call him back, but it was probably late night back in Japan, so you held yourself back.

"Hey, (Y/N).", your room mate greeted. "Did you know that we have a three week break coming up?", she said, closing the door behind her. Your head snapped up, "Wait, what?"

"Yeah. It starts on Friday.", she said. "This Friday?", you asked. She nodded.

You looked down at your phone, which was displaying a picture of Haru, and saw that it was Wednesday. "Do you have plans?", your room mate asked.

"I might have something in mind...", you smirked mischievously.

~2 Days later~

You walked off the plane and retrieved your luggage. You walked out into the warm Japan air, the sunshine hitting your face in all the right places. You decided to go to Gou's house first, since she was your best friend. 

~At Gou's house~

You rang the doorbell and waited patiently in front of the door. You heard a soft voice call from the other side and heard footsteps rush to the door. Gou peeked her head and gasped, "(Y/N)-chan!~", she squealed and hugged you. 

"What are you doing here? Why didn't you tell me? Does Haru-senpai know you're here?", Gou rambled on and on with her questions. You shushed her and proceeded to tell her your little plan.

 "Oooh. So you're just here to see Haru and not me? Y'know, the person who introduced y'all?", Gou crossed her arms and turned away from me. "Kou. Haru and I have known each other since we were children...", you sighed. 

"I DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT THAT ALRIGHT?", she complained. You shook your head, chuckling at Gou's childish behavior. "So is it alright if I stay here for a few days? I know Haru is away at a swim meet and I'll be out of here when he comes back...Which is in 2 days", you asked. Gou nodded "Of course!~"

~2 Days Later~

"Thanks for letting me stay over for a few days, Kou", you smiled at her while putting the luggage at the back of your car. "No problem, be sure to use protection when you and Haru are together", she winked. I rolled my eyes, "It's not gonna happen. Haru isn't that type of guy", you informed her. "Mmhmm", she hummed sarcastically. 

You got inside the car and slowly backed out of Gou's driveway, waving goodbye. She waved back and you drove off.

~15 Minutes Later~

You parked a few houses away from Haru's so he wouldn't hear or see your car pull in. You rolled your luggage to the front door and mentally prepared yourself. You were about to see your boyfriend for the first time in 6 months. You exhaled deeply and knocked on the door. You heard soft footsteps approach the other side.

Your eyes met with oceanic blue eyes, which were widen in shock when they met yours. You  gave him a small smile, "Hi, Haru-kun". Haru still stood there in front of you, frozen. "Har-?!", you suddenly were jerked forward and smelled Haru's intoxicating smell, laundry detergent and pool water. "(Y/N)....", he whimpered into your hair. You looked up at him and kissed him passionately. 

Kissing back, Haru wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled away for a second, "Jump", he instructed. You complied and he carried you to his room. You felt a bulge in in your lower area and smirked into the kiss. You purposely hugged him tighter, forcing your womanhood press harder into his crotch. He gasped a bit.

You both entered his room and he laid you on his bed. You teasingly took off your clothes while Haru watched in awe. You turned away from him to place your clothes somewhere other than the floor. Haru snuck up behind you, "It's been so long since I've touched you like this...", he said in a quiet, raspy voice. His hands rested on your breast, squeezing them every other moment, playing with your nipples as well. 

You turned to face him, "It's your turn..", you shoved him back onto the bed and climbed on top of him. You pulled his shorts and boxers down to reveal his manhood. You gently kissed the tip and sunk your hips over it. Haru cringed because of the tightness of you womanhood. He held your hips firmly and guided them to the speed he wanted. He started slow, but with every thrust he went faster and faster. 

"Ah! Haru! Something's coming out!", you moaned. You reached your climax, your womanhood clenching around Haru's member. He reached his climax as well and hugged you close to his sweaty body. "I missed you so much.", you said quietly. You waited for Haru to reply, but he was fast asleep.

(A/N): WOOOOOOW its been too long yall. when i logged back onto here, i had like 300+ notifications :') missed yall. HOWEVER, don't expect me to update every week, school is crazy guise X.x -jazmynecchi