Hyunjin Got Rid Of Lee Know's Body Part 5

Hyunjin: I can't believe that i'm doing this.

Hyunjin: What i am going to do with this body.

*He grabbed an shove and starts digging*

*Its been an hour and the hole that he digged is now big*

*He grabs the body and puts it in the hole that he digged*

Hyunjin: Oh, Finally im done with this mess. *He grabs an small towel out of his pocket and wipes it between his forehead and puts it back between his pocket*

*He sighed* Hyunjin: I still can't believe that changbin did this, i don't know how to explain to our fans. *He sighed again*

Hyunjin: I should tell the police about it. *He starts to walk and goes to the near police station*

*He entered the police station* Hyunjin: Hey, police! I wanna talk about something. Its about an crime.

*The police turn around* Police: Go, just start. I don't have time.

*Hyunjin sighed and he's expression changed, it turned into an serious expression*

Hyunjin: So, Changbin killed Lee Know.

Police: And who's that? Is that your friend?

Hyunjin: We are an group called Stray Kids, Lee Know is a part of our group. and also Changbin.

Police: Ok, i understand now.  You can go now.

Hyunjin: Thanks sir. *He leaves the police station and drives back home*

                                              WAIT FOR PART 6