chpt 42

Raffaele Bianchi-

I groan as I sit up in a bed. Not mine.

I look down and see I'm naked, stark naked.

I look next to me and see Alani sleeping. She also naked.

What the fuck.

I stare at her and myself as I try to back track everything that happened last night.

*flashback of last night*

"My place." Alani says as we walk out the club.

We get in my car and waste no time getting to her house.

It wasn't too far but the ride was pretty lengthy.

When we arrive, we hurriedly get to her front door as she unlocks it.

Rushing inside, she opens the door and drops her purse before turning to me to connect her lips with mine.

I kiss her back as I hold onto her lower back, I pick her up as I head upstairs with her hands roaming my full head of hair.

She moans in my mouth as her clothed pussy grazes my covered cock.

I walk into her room and shut the door with my foot as I put her back on the wall, letting her down.

I pull away for a second to catch my breath, as she goes to unbutton my shirt.

Alani is kinda shorter than Sterling.

Fuck, Sterling.

"Alani.." I mutter. "I don't know if we should do this. I still have Sterling on my mind."

"It's okay, baby. She'll be long gone after you have me." He smirks, putting her lips back on mine.

I furrow my brows as I think.

I can't do this. But I no longer have sterling so what is there to lose.

I kiss Alani back as I drag her dress off her body and she gets my shirt open.

She pulls away and leads me to the bed and I lay down.

She pulls off my pants and boxers and takes off her panties as she bites her bottom lip. She grabs a condom her drawer and slides it on me before she, climbs on top of me and straddles my lap as she hovers over my harden cock.

"Alani.." I lead on as she looks down at me, holding up herself on my chest.

She lightly shushes me before kissing me and sliding down on me. I won't lie, she feels pretty good. But, Sterling feels better.

Fuck, I've gotta stop thinking of her.

I attempt to clear my thoughts and just think of the fact that i'm having sex, experiencing pleasure,  seeing nice views.

I cant.

Don't be a bitch, Raffaele.

Fuck it.

I hold onto Alani's waist as she starts to rock her hips.

She bites her lip and lets out a low groan as she fastens her pace.

I can feel her clenching around me as she continues with a patterned pace, she goes fast and then slows down.

I try to hold back groans and slight moans and she loves herself on me. I honestly don't want to enjoy this too much.

After a moment, she leans down and kisses and sucks the side of my neck as she starts bouncing up and down.

It feels way better than what she was doing before. He slick juices make it easy for me to glide in and out as her ass touches the top of my thigh.

She's not as tight as whatshername, but considering her job i'm not surprised, but it's enjoyable.

I can feel my orgasm nearing, the faster she goes, but I won't hold back.

I normally wait for Sterling and try to last for her, but this is just Alani. Who really fucking cares?

My grip on her waist tightens as I move along with her.

A series of cuss words spill her mouth as her body starts to slightly shake and her bounces slow down.

She takes deep breaths in but continues slowly moving.

I try to think about what's going on in the moment but it's not really turning me on. Suddenly, my thoughts go to Sterling. I think about the way she feels when her tight cunt is wrapped around me.

How it feels when her soft and plump lips touch mine any chance we get.

How we fuck in the most random places, but it almost somehow increases the pleasure.

How much I fucking miss her and her scent and her body and her face. Everything about her I wish I could have right now.

Somehow, I end up coming at the thought of Sterling but I'm pretty sure Alani thinks it's because of her. She should more so think of herself as a right hand.

"Fuck." I moan as my orgasm racks through my body.

"So?" She says, lifting her head.

"I've had better." I shrug.

"Oh, I'll show you better." She scoffs before continuing with even faster bounces.

*end of flashback*

Holy motherfucker.

I just fucked the Spanish mafia heiress. Oh my god.

I fucked Alani..ugh.

I hurriedly get out the bed and grab my clothes of the floor.

I rush to put them on before she wakes up so I can have a smooth escape. i'm still fucking baffled.

"Raffaele? What are you doing?" She groans, sitting herself up on her elbows.

"I'm leaving." I repsond.

"already?"

"Yes. I have things to do and this was a mista—Jesus fucking christ! You couldn't atleast cover up?" I say, as I turn around and see her boobs just out in the open.

I honestly don't care but it's also a little unusual. Pretty awkward if you ask me.

"Nothing you haven't already seen." She smirks.
Right.

"Doesn't matter. You don't speak of this ever, you got it?" I say, furrowing my brows as I buckle my pants.

"Got it."

"Not even a word to Sterling. I don't care if you hate her guts and want to upset her, don't say anything." I say, using my hands to convey my seriousness.

"Zipped and locked." She smirks, putting her two fingers past her lips and fake tossing an invisible zipper away.

"Good." I mutter before going to look for my shoes and calling my driver.

I'm gonna regret this for the rest of my fucking life.
———

HEY YALLLLL I WANTED TO FINSIH THIS ON A DIFFRENT CHAPTER SO HERE YALL GO.

AND I SEEN SOMEOEN COMMENTED ASKING WHAT THE CHAOTER BEFORE THIS WAS FOR SND ITS FOR. BETRAYAL FOR THE POEPEL WHO DONT GET IT.

BUT YEA I ALSO COULDNT UPDATE BC I WAS GOING THROUGH PERSONAL STUFF SND SIDNT HAVE ACCESS TO MY WATTPAD ACC BUT I THINK IM BACK.

LETS NOT JINX IT