Chapter 3: HΔppy BirthdΔy

We move to the next day. Saturday, July 14th. At 10:46am, Ash is still hard at work training with Alain in that field.

Ash is knelt on the ground, panting from exhaustion.

Alain: "Get up! More! Hit that tree with all the strength you have! Beat it up now!"

Ash: *gets up and yells as he continues punching and kicking a tree*

Skip to 1:59pm.

Alain: "Ok, it's 2pm. I said I'd give you more breaks, so take a 2-hour break to do whatever you may need to do. I need this time anyway to plan out the next part of your training."

Ash: "Great! I need you to come with me to meet the people I've been staying with. It'd help for them to actually see who you are."

Alain: "Fine. But, hurry it up. I can only chat for a few minutes, then I need to plan this stuff out."

Ash opens the door to his apartment room. Alain follows him in.

Ash: "Gary and Tracey! Meet Alain."

Tracey: "Oh, so THIS is him! Hello, I'm Tracey Sketchit. I'm from Celadon City in Kanto."

Gary: "Sup, I'm Gary Oak. I'm from Pallet Town in Kanto, like Ash. Tracey and I are here because we lived here during Sinnoh Academy. We graduated recently, though."

Alain: "I'm Alain Takahata from Anistar City in Kalos. I'm sure Satoshi has told you about me."

Gary: "Yeah, we're just gonna cut to the chase. We were a bit worried to hear that an 'ex-Tekiyoku member' was here to travel with Ash to 'stop' the Tekiyoku."

Alain: "You have every right to be concerned, but I assure you I'm not here to harm Ash. If I wanted to, I could kill you all now. I'm really against the Tekiyoku and will save this world."

Tracey: "But why does Arceus want Ash to go with you?"

Alain: "Arceus said something about how kind Ash is. It knows about a lot of humans. I believe Ash is the best person to balance my anger out. He's also brave, which I shockingly am seeing every day."

Tracey: "That's true. Ok, you're fine with us!"

Gary: "Wait, wait. We had a question. Can we travel with you two to help out?"

Alain: "Not fully. First, it's way too dangerous and there's no need to put so many people in danger. Second, I already started this martial arts training with Ash and we leave Friday. Third, Arceus clearly stated that Ash is the one who needs to travel with me. If it was up to me, I wouldn't really care. But, I'll tell you what. You all can travel with us whenever we're just walking through cities not really doing much. But, you can NOT stay with us whenever we're near a Plate, because there's probably gonna always be a Tekiyoku member close by to attack us. You can't hang around to fight. Once we leave here, we go to Kalos. We're going in a random order to the regions, to confuse the Tekiyoku. Ash can e-mail you when we're on our way back to Sinnoh."

Gary: "Make it Kanto, because we'll probably be moved back there soon. And that sounds good! You like that idea, Tracey?"

Tracey: "Yeah, I'm fine with that!"

Alain: "Good. Ash, I have to leave now. You have until 4pm to be back to continue the training. Enjoy the break and get some rest. See you all another time." *he leaves*

Ash: "That's cleared up! Now, I have someone else I need to clear things up with, guys. I'll be back later this evening!"

2:38pm. Dawn's house. After a knock, Dawn answers the door.