Chapter Five

[Lexington's P.O.V]

I arrived home after a long successful day at work & turn on the TV to catch some basketball. Maddie was there so I order some pizza & took a few cold beers out of the fridge. I place to plates on the table and glasses so we both can eat when she arrived. I love that girl. Madison is the best thing that ever happen to me. & if it was up to me , we would already be married but she wants a big wedding. So I would do anything to make her happy. She deserves the world & that's exactly what I'm going to give her. She arrived taking off her shoes & dropping her bag by the door. "Hey babe." She said as she gave me a kiss. "Hi." I smiled. Madison look at the table and smirked. "Pizza , really?" She laugh. "Well , unless you want to come home to burn down apartment than so be it but for now its take out." I joked. She playfully hit me as she sat down & just stared at me. "What?" I ask raising my eyebrow. "Nothing." She answered. Honestly I felt like something was bothering her. Usually she is so happy & jolly and can't stop talking about her day , which is one of the things I adore about her. But today , today she wasn't as talkative she just ate her food & stared at me. Once she finish she got up & went to the bedroom. I follow her and went to the room. "What's wrong, baby." I said as I came from behind. "Nothing." She answered taking off her earrings. "Maddie , talk to me." I replied. "I just had a bad day at work. I bomb the presentation & it just left me in a bad mood." She responded. "Don't worry babe , you will have another chance." I gave her a reassuring smile. Madison turn to me and started to play with the buttons on my shirt. "I also ran into that girl." She mumbled. "What girl?" I questioned. "Brunette barbie!!!" She whispered. "What she say?" I ask. "Not much , she was just asking if I was marrying you. & that's all. But she gave me a bad taste in my mouth. I don't trust her." Madison answered. "Don't worry about her. She was a mistake. Your the only girl for me." I said kissing her.