Scream For Me

Fem EraserMic x GN reader

Horror Movie: Scream

.

.

.

"Do you like scary movies?"

(y/n) rolled their eyes at the words the stranger on the phone spoke. Yes, they did in fact like scary movies. And they were well aware where this is going.

"Why do you want to know? Planning on coming over and re-enacting one with me?" They said sarcastically.

The person on the phone chuckled and responded "I wouldn't mind. Any ideas on which one we should role play?"

(y/n) smirked and replied "I don't know if I want to play with you. I don't even know your name "

The person said, without hitting a beat "(y/n), you know my name. Do you want to guess?"

(y/n) felt annoyed. "So you are playing a dumbass prank."

The person seemed to take offense to their words. "I would never do such a thing to you. I am completely genuine. If you don't want to guess, why don't you look out the window."

This sent a chill down (y/n)'s spine. They go to the window and see a dark figure staring back at them. They jump back and fall on their butt.

The person seemed amused by this reaction. "I thought you wanted to know who I was. Why so scared?"

"How do you know where I live?" (y/n) spat.

"I've been watching you for a while. Been wanting to talk to you like this for so long." The person continues "Though, I am concerned for you, there is a murderer out here and you didn't even lock your back door."

(y/n) froze, terrified. The person speaking to them knew the door was unlocked, could this person be the killer?

They couldn't continue this thought for very long, due to the hand on their shoulder.

"Peek a boo." A voice whispered behind them. (y/n) whipped their head around to see Yamada. A popular girl at their school. Known to be loud and playful, though she didn't feel playful as she had a knife to (y/n)'s throat.

Another person walks in, probably the person who was speaking to (y/n) earlier.

(y/n) recognized her immediately. Aizawa, Yamada's best friend. The intimidating woman who was practically a guard dog for Yamada.

"Now (y/n), I know you must be so confused right now. But you are going to be good for us and give Shou your phone." Yamada said in a light but threatening voice.

(y/n) complied, they didn't know how dangerous these girls could get.

"Good" Yamada purred "Now this might hurt a little, but we don't want you knowing where our new home is. I know how stubborn you can be. As cute as it is, Shou and I just want to make sure you stay with us forever. And hey, on the bright side, no more people will have to die when you are with us!"

(y/n) was confused but that confusion was cut off with a thud as pain flooded their head and their vision turned black.

When (y/n) was unconscious, Aizawa was scolded for hitting them too hard.

"Could have been more gentle Shou! What if they get a concussion!" Yamada said

"Then we can take care of them. Hiza, aren't you excited? We finally have our love in our possession now, and no one can keep them away from us again." Aizawa said as she carried (y/n) to her car, ready to take them to their new life as Yamada's and Aizawa's lover.