Witches aren't Real

Fem DabiHawks x Fem reader

Horror Movie: Blair Witch

.

.

.

(y/n) was so excited to do this documentary. She had always been interested in the forest that bordered the town and the legends that went along with it. Plus, if everything goes well, she could even get lots of money for it!

(y/n) was knocked out of her thoughts by her friend, Keigyo.

"Kei! You came!" (y/n) exclaimed.

Keigyo or Kei, chuckled and said "Of course I would never miss out on hanging with you. I brought Dabi too!"

The brooding female in the background finally caught (y/n)'s attention.

"Nice to meet you Dabi! I hope we can work well together!" (y/n) smiled at her.

Dabi seemed to smirk and say "Like wise."

(y/n) was practically vibrating. "Then lets get to it!"

After a few days in the forest, things started to get weird. It was really freaking (y/n) out. It didn't help that arguments seemed to constantly break out between her and the other two.

She felt like she wanted to scream. How could Dabi kick the map into the creak?! That was their way out of the forest! Not to mention the creepy stick dolls and shines that seemed to appear near her tent every morning. (y/n) was tense and incredibly on edge.

She felt so frustrated at how nonchalant Kei and Dabi were.

And then Kei disappeared. What was she going to do? She lost her friend to these god awful woods.

Dabi kept her going though. As mean as she seemed, she really made (y/n) feel grounded right now.

But when she heard the familiar scream of her friend and saw Dabi rush to the creepy house ahead of them, she no longer felt grounded.

The next few minutes felt confusing and made (y/n) feel all turned around, but she ended up in the basement, staring at Kei's back.

"Kei? Are you alright?" (y/n) asked. But she didn't get an answer. She was hit across the head and collapsed to the ground.

It had been a few years since then. The 'documentary' did become a hit, though as found footage of the tragic murder of Dabi, Keigyo, and (y/n). The girls were now known as victims of the Blair Witch.

But it was all a lie. (y/n) sat cuffed to a bed looking at the news coverage of hers and her captors deaths again. It was the only thing that kept her spiteful but also hopeless. Dabi seemed to like her like that, hopeless.

She felt so betrayed when she woke up in the luxury apartment, bought by Dabi's rich mother, finding out that Kei and Dabi used the documentary to stage their deaths and kidnap her. Apparently, they had liked her for a while now and knew that they didn't have a chance because (y/n) was engaged. Now she was stuck with them and their insane love.