CHAPTER 1

ERIN

ERIN

It has been 2 weeks since the surgery and I was nowhere near feeling like myself again So now I was going to chemo therapy which I don't wanna do but I had no choice my Mom keeps telling me If they got is all out I shouldn't have to keep coming here but I do I hate the feeling it gives me I'm throwing up, I'm tired, I'm not hungry. I was laying down in my bed listening to Chris Brown of course his music makes me feel good til I my door open and someone plopped on my bed.

"Are we sleeping" a voice said and I looked and saw my besties all came into the room. Sarynn, Zaria, Maya and Marie heavy ass was laying on me.

"Move I wanna be alone please who let yall asses in?" I asked looking at them taking seats in my room.

"Your mommy did so why you acting like you not happy to see us, we know you are boo boo" Zaria said kissing my forehead. I looked at her then at the rest of them and closed my eyes.

"So get your ass up we got a surprise for you" Marie said going to my closet searching thru it.

"Why I don't wanna get up I'm tired" I whined.

"Come on trust us please, PLEASE" Marie beg and I slowly got up and looked at them and climb out of bed and went to the bathroom and took a shower and came out and only Sarynn was in the room.

"Where did everyone else go?" I asked looking at what Marie picked out for me to wear.

"Oh they went to go see what your Mom wanted she called them to her." Sarynn said and I dried off and lotion up and put on my undies and I got dressed and I sat down started to do my make-up. And started fixing my hair when I noticed a few strands of hair in my hand and my brush I looked at it then at Sarynn who came to me before I could say anything she hugged me tight.

"Its happening already my hair, my hair is starting to fall out" I said looking at her.

"We can fix it promise relax I'll do it" Sarynn says and I turn back to the mirror and Sarynn fixes my hair after about 45 minutes we left the room and went down stairs where they all was sitting in the livingroom and then looked at me.

"Hey Erin you ready?" Maya said with a look on her face that's when I knew my Mom had told them about me and how the doctor's was going to do whatever they could to make this short time here painless and happy I looked at my Mom who was wiping her eyes and she looked up at me and smiled.

"Yall have fun, stay out as late as you like no rush" my Mom said and we left we got into Maya's SUV and took off somewhere they still wasn't telling me where. I could feel them all looking at me like I was going to blow up or something.

"Okay what?" I asked

"Why didn't you tell us?" Marie asked

"Nothing to tell really I mean I had the surgery yall know that and I guess they didn't get it all so now I'm going to chemo and hopefully this will work and if not it was nice knowing ya" I said and put on a fake smile.

"Don't play like that Erin this is serious?" Zaria fussed and I looked back at her.

"I know that, you don't think I know that I'm the one dying here, I'm the one who'll be dead in 2 fucking years before I get a chance to get a drink legally I'll be fucking dead okay, don't tell me this is serious okay." I said and turned my head. We drove in a very awkward silence til we park and we all got out the time was like 5:30 maybe 5:45 I looked around and saw crowds of people I couldn't make out their signs til I walked closer. "Is this what I think" I turned around to them and they was all smiling.

"Here check it out for yourself" Marie said handing me something and I looked down at it.

"AAAAAHHHH REALLY SOUNDCHECK FOR REAL" I screamed hugging all of them.

"Yes come on let's go in" Zaria said and we walked to the front of the line and showed our passes and was walked in and we walked and walked til we was with a few more girls then I felt weak and sick I had to throw. I looked at the guy guiding us to sound check.

"Excuse me I have to throw up" I said and he nodded.

"Okay bathroom is right down that hall to left" the guy said and I went rushing off to the bathroom once in there I was throwing up shit I haven't even eaten but it was coming up.. I finally stopped and flushed and went to the sink and washed my mouth out cleaned my face and slide down the wall to the floor and cover my face, I felt so weak and tired cancer takes a lot out of you. I heard the bathroom door open up then a voice speak to me.

"Hey are you alright?" the voice asked and I shook my head Yes and slowly stood up and moved my hair out my face and looked up and felt weak all over again at the eyes that meet mine.

"Hey are you alright?" the voice asked  and I shook my head Yes and slowly stood up and moved my hair out my face and looked up and felt weak all over again at the eyes that meet mine