CHAPTER 25 PART 5

CHRIS

CHRIS

She pulled at my wrist as she trembled to the end of her orgasm and I pulled my fingers from her and sucked on my fingers tasting her and then pulled her chin around toward me to kiss her hard letting her taste herself. Still kissing her I pushed her onto her hands and knees and brought my hand down sharply on her ass, once, twice, three times in rapid succession. She yelped with each strike and then groaned when I pulled her ass apart and licked her roughly, first her pussy and then her asshole.

"Oh, Jesus, Fuck. Goddamn," she whimpered, clutching at the bedding as I penetrated her with my tongue and held her ass apart. She let her head fall forward onto the bed so that her back made an elegant curve from her shoulders to the base of her spine. I nudged her knees farther apart and without pausing thrust my dick back into her, slamming forward until my thighs were against hers and then, thumbs digging into her waist pulled back until I was all but out of her before driving forward again. I began to pick up the pace and every few strokes gave a light slap at her ass. Faster and faster, over and over, I crashed into her, fucking her so I could feel the exertion in my abdomen and an ache in my balls. I was rough, angry, pouring emotion into the act, and she absorbed it, absorbed me, and understood me. Sweat beaded on both of us, breath coming in jagged whispers. She was making inarticulate sounds and then howled my name as she came. The pressure of her contracting around me started a howl within me, and ratcheted tenseness through my muscles.

I snarled her name and she twisted around, already reaching for my dick as I seized at her like she was freedom itself. She had me in her mouth grabbing at my ass as I came, rigid and vibrating with the intensity of the orgasm. When I finished, I collapsed to kneel, ass on my heels and she continued to suck at me, until I gasped and pushed at her shoulders to free myself. I caught her head in both hands and pulled her up to me, kissed her forehead, and then her eyes, cheek and then softly on the lips. I eased her over backward until we were lying on the bed, her head on my chest and shoulder, one leg drawn across me as I stroked her hair.

"Fuck, I'm glad I'm here," I said.

"Me too," she whispered with a smile, and then, "Better?"

"Yeah. Better, bae. Better now." I said and kissed her. We talked for a while, the pauses between responses growing longer until we were both asleep.

 We talked for a while, the pauses between responses growing longer until we were both asleep